- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,093
- Reactions Received
- 98,897
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 350,564
- Ship
- Wreck
@Dive
You called her a prince. Was wondering if you knew something I didn't...
Seems like moguri ran out of S... her edit is still wrongYou called her a prince. Was wondering if you knew something I didn't...Someday your going to crawl through my phone and beat me.
![]()
You called her a prince. Was wondering if you knew something I didn't...Someday your going to crawl through my phone and beat me.
![]()
Seems like moguri ran out of S... her edit is still wrong![]()
this is simply not true, you can see my post was never edited. The only thing that got edited is pandas quote!!!
![]()
So panda took an S from you and you only put 1 S backshe's a princes for sure
So panda took an S from you and you only put 1 S back![]()