Appreciation Leeseo being THE NORTH FACE💙 (1 Viewer)

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,131
Reactions Received
46,799
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,880
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
WTF am I looking at. She's the least rugged human on earth. This makes no sense...:lisawhat: Has she even been hiking let alone mountain backpacking?!
okay, add Leeseo to the list of my biases you seem to have something against... :takingnotes:
 
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,791
Reactions Received
44,428
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
158,880
WTF am I looking at. She's the least rugged human on earth. This makes no sense...:lisawhat: Has she even been hiking let alone mountain backpacking?!
You do have a point tho....not just Leeseo but I don't think I can see much of any idols fit the north face products...very few idols fit the outdoor lifestyle image.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,032
Reactions Received
98,806
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
WTF am I looking at. She's the least rugged human on earth. This makes no sense...:lisawhat: Has she even been hiking let alone mountain backpacking?!
You do have a point tho....not just Leeseo but I don't think I can see much of any idols fit the north face products...very few idols fit the outdoor lifestyle image.
maybe you guys take over the marketing departement of north face, if you know so much better than them who should represent their brand :joshmeh:
 
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,791
Reactions Received
44,428
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
158,880
maybe you guys take over the marketing departement of north face, if you know so much better than them who should represent their brand :joshmeh:
Look, all I'm saying is...if I need someone to prove that my jacket can keep you warm and alive in -36 degree weather on top of mount Everest...it would not be a kpop idol :llama_ramen:
 
  • Love
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

ning

curious...can you erase me?
.
Joined
21 April 2023
Messages
11,827
Reactions Received
13,208
Location
im going crazy!
Website
2xning.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,481
Fandom
♻🐘🕸
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
WTF am I looking at. She's the least rugged human on earth. This makes no sense...:lisawhat: Has she even been hiking let alone mountain backpacking?!
Stop this nonsense panda man ! :pepebonk:
 
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Moguri and fdonce

kimsguardian

🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°.
.
.
Joined
26 March 2022
Messages
106,106
Reactions Received
59,259
Location
the beautiful wizoneland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
488,190
Fandom
divewavs2u
Gender
Male
Pronouns
kkongsuni's yeobo
I'd like to take her hiking around mount fuji, surely there will be lot of romantic things :pepesmug:

Look, all I'm saying is...if I need someone to prove that my jacket can keep you warm and alive in -36 degree weather on top of mount Everest...it would not be a kpop idol :llama_ramen:
well, it's marketing strategy. it's about who wears it, it's not about to prove how good the product is. :catsip:
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,058
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Stop this nonsense panda man ! :pepebonk:
Truth hurts! :TechiNod:

I'd like to take her hiking around mount fuji, surely there will be lot of romantic things :pepesmug:


well, it's marketing strategy. it's about who wears it, it's not about to prove how good the product is. :catsip:
It's all fun and games until she starts with the "My feet hurt", "Wait, why is this road unpaved?", "What do you mean sleep in a tent?!"


This is how good products become junk... Nothing against Leeseo, she's very cute.
 

kimsguardian

🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°.
.
.
Joined
26 March 2022
Messages
106,106
Reactions Received
59,259
Location
the beautiful wizoneland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
488,190
Fandom
divewavs2u
Gender
Male
Pronouns
kkongsuni's yeobo
It's all fun and games until she starts with the "My feet hurt", "Wait, why is this road unpaved?", "What do you mean sleep in a tent?!"


This is how good products become junk... Nothing against Leeseo, she's very cute.
that's all doesn't matter for me if you go with someone you like, or maybe you just don't have someone like that so i get it :pepesmug:
 
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,791
Reactions Received
44,428
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
158,880
I'd like to take her hiking around mount fuji, surely there will be lot of romantic things :pepesmug:


well, it's marketing strategy. it's about who wears it, it's not about to prove how good the product is. :catsip:
I guess to be fair....North Face nowadays is more about chilly autumn strolls through downtown with a pumpkin spice latte in hand than climbing mountains :llama_ramen:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kimsguardian

kimsguardian

🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°.
.
.
Joined
26 March 2022
Messages
106,106
Reactions Received
59,259
Location
the beautiful wizoneland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
488,190
Fandom
divewavs2u
Gender
Male
Pronouns
kkongsuni's yeobo
I am just an angry, lonely, old man. :haylul:
come here :izhug:
I guess to be fair....North Face nowadays is more about chilly autumn strolls through downtown with a pumpkin spice latte in hand than climbing mountains :llama_ramen:
yeah it's just walking around the hills at the back of the schoolyard now, it's feel so nice to have her with me :pandaleave:
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,058
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
So I did notice after watching the video's... and becomeing more disappointed because they couldn't even take her OUTDOORS to a park or something that this stuff is called white label... probably means weak label so she might work for it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread