- Joined
- 5 November 2025
- Messages
- 8,294
- Reactions Received
- 13,438
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 82,220
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Personally whenever I have a bowl of Liz hair I like it a little crispyI bet its yummy
No dont eat it all! Save some for me![]()
Personally whenever I have a bowl of Liz hair I like it a little crispy![]()
What you never start your day off with a bowl of Liz's hair and a glass of milk?
What you never start your day off with a bowl of Liz's hair and a glass of milk?
My favorite meal, personally
Look at Leeseo's face, she clearly enjoyed it
Oh... really?n.. no that would never have crossed my mind!
![]()
Oh... really?
I would recommend, especially if you like noodles![]()