- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,025
- Reactions Received
- 98,770
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,428
- Ship
- Wreck
I could tie it for you like thatWoah.. that's a very nice ribbon.
I'd love a tie made in that same pattern
I don't know! It could also be from an IVE showIs that her school uniform? Korean has really cute uniforms. I bet american's wouldn't mind uniforms if they did something like Korea. The goal of the US is to make kids look as stupid as possible.
Woah.. that's a very nice ribbon.
I'd love a tie made in that same pattern
How cute.I could tie it for you like that![]()
I'm not sure you can turn a ribbon into a tie.I could tie it for you like that![]()
Have you ever seen the school uniforms children are abused with compared with to Korea and even Japan?I don't know! It could also be from an IVE show
Why do you think the US is trying to make kids look stupid?![]()
yeah I thought you wanted your tie to be tied into a ribbon like that!I'm not sure you can turn a ribbon into a tie.
But it does look like a tie turned into a ribbon, the end piece on the right looks like the end of a tie
I'm not sure?Have you ever seen the school uniforms children are abused with compared with to Korea and even Japan?
it can be turned into a bow tieyeah I thought you wanted your tie to be tied into a ribbon like that!![]()