Appreciation Leeseos birthday wishes for DIVE (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,440
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,658
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Cute, Idols should be required to sleep in and eat what ever they want on their b-days. They've worked hard enough all year. It didn't register until Liz's video it was their group B-day. :haylul:
 
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce and Moguri
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,440
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,658
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
the first thread I made was "DIVE second anivesary" so reading that one first should have avoided any confusion!
ahhhh, true. I guess I started at the top and worked down. :dubuthink: but I'm ok with the order I went in. :soob:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and fdonce

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Cutie!
:sakUwu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread