COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Lemme interpret your dreams (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
he/him/his
So because of psychology classes, I've learned (and spent wayyy more time than I should have) about dreams. I'll try and explain everyone's dreams to the best of my ability and you can take what resonates and leave what doesn't :wimwim:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
he/him/his
DF728541-4B41-4927-908A-A6D2E25ACC80.png
CD2A2973-1E88-4DA2-B0F4-31892FB5956B.png
9DAC91FF-7E9D-467E-95E9-25651D323EF4.png
C21EB609-A853-424F-964D-FF066348DF67.png
9605A933-358F-4D9E-81C8-206D2AACBD11.png
So rabbits are about luck, magical power, and success. It illustrates a positive outlook on life . Another symbolism for rabbits is abundance warmth and sex ofc. Color does play a role but since you didnt describe im only giving general symbolism. A rainbow means hope, success, and good fortune(in money form). It can also be a bridge between your higher/spiritual self to your grounded self. Another dimension existing represents you wanting to leave this one or the feeling of being disconnected from where you are, it can also mean for you to see things from another perspective. The rest im not really sure, I think it was just imagination for you haha besides murder... murder is about putting ends to old habits and former ways of thinking. It can also be representing your hidden rage/aggression to someone.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
So have you been studying Jung? :D

I have always had this recurring dream of the alley of houses where I was supposed to live, big beautiful villas and beautiful trees and the town that it was supposed to be had a roundabout with crossroads.
I also had a dream of my sister having a son which scared me because the ressemblance was uncanny.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
what about a couple losing a baby :jisoosmh:
my mother always told me that a child means trouble or issues, changes.
she´d say something like "something that troubled you would be lost, finished". don´t worry about the negativity of it!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
my mother always told me that a child means trouble or issues, changes.
she´d say something like "something that troubled you would be lost, finished". don´t worry about the negativity of it!
... I am not surprised, my life sucks xD

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
... I am not surprised, my life sucks xD
a change is about to come ♥♥♥. hopefully for the better!
sometimes a bad dream doesn´t have to mean a bad thing!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
hmm maybe no more single :lisalaugh::lisalaugh:
is that a bad thing? :D no, joking aside, I know single life is not for everyone. I hope you´ll find someone worthy :).

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
he/him/his
So have you been studying Jung? :D

I have always had this recurring dream of the alley of houses where I was supposed to live, big beautiful villas and beautiful trees and the town that it was supposed to be had a roundabout with crossroads.
I also had a dream of my sister having a son which scared me because the ressemblance was uncanny.
Yep jung is very... apparent...

So the son can mean something like you are longing for the past or it can signify a childlike aspect of your sister or yourself. A house can represent your soul and self. Rooms represent aspects of your psyche. If its a new hous eif can represent you entering a new Era in your life , you are maturing.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
he/him/his
... I am hopeless :lisalaugh:
Felt that bro, also couples can symbolize marriage, your parents, or a relationship in general. It can also point to something missing in your life... so I guess in this case hope and a stable healthy relationship?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Yep jung is very... apparent...

So the son can mean something like you are longing for the past or it can signify a childlike aspect of your sister or yourself. A house can represent your soul and self. Rooms represent aspects of your psyche. If its a new hous eif can represent you entering a new Era in your life , you are maturing.
I´ve always been telling people I should retire :D. I´ve started watching a documentary about trains :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread