Lesbian vs Barsexuals (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,178
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,427
Ship
Wreck
Again you keep twisting my words. I'm not saying it's anyone's fault.
We're just going around in circles and it's obvious we'll never come to an agreement, so there is no point in carrying on.
I phrased the first part as a question and then offered you a scenario to give an opinion on and you are quite frankly being immature by saying I am twisting your words when I am not and have no desire to since what would I achieve from it? Nothing. If that is how you wish to be though then so be it.
 
  • Angry
Reactions: spicy_illusion

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I for once think we should take things more lightly. we can't change other people anyway so what's the point in trying
 
  • Like
Reactions: spicy_illusion

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread