- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 27,444
- Reactions Received
- 39,060
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,685
- Fandom
- Swith*PNK-Panda
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
So I've been going back and fourth for several days now watching the Japanese and Korean MV's of LE SSERAFIM's Fearless. I've decided that the Japanese version MV and song is WAY better than the Korean version.
Japanese Version
Korean Version
It also highlighted something I really appreciate about Korean culture.
In the beginning you can see Yujin's Safety shorts. I'm not a prude but appreciate that the female idols have this option and protection. It really pisses me off in western media when someone has a "wardrobe malfunction" or some dick hat paparazzi takes pictures up a girls skirt and it's all the rage and news. I'm willing to bet the performances are better, even with short skirts/dresses because the girls have less of a worry and are more comfortable. Am I wrong?
Japanese Version
Korean Version
It also highlighted something I really appreciate about Korean culture.
In the beginning you can see Yujin's Safety shorts. I'm not a prude but appreciate that the female idols have this option and protection. It really pisses me off in western media when someone has a "wardrobe malfunction" or some dick hat paparazzi takes pictures up a girls skirt and it's all the rage and news. I'm willing to bet the performances are better, even with short skirts/dresses because the girls have less of a worry and are more comfortable. Am I wrong?