- Joined
- 8 April 2020
- Messages
- 2,021
- Reactions Received
- 4,721
- Website
- miracleboysatori.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Ship
- Wreck
What idol do you want in the sig?im bored too
Doyoung (NCT) if that's okay?What idol do you want in the sig?
He is ADORABLE i agree!!!!Sure!
![]()
He's so cute 😭🥺![]()
He's one of my NCT biasesHe is ADORABLE i agree!!!!
Sameeee! He's my ult NCT biasss KING.He's one of my NCT biases
I can't even choose an ult I love my 5 nct biases equally lolSameeee! He's my ult NCT biasss KING.
lol understandable I just switch my biases every 3 minutes they all get biastimeI can't even choose an ult I love my 5 nct biases equally lol
Who are all of your biases?lol understandable I just switch my biases every 3 minutes they all get biastime
Doyoung, Kun, Johnny, Taeyong, Jeno, Renjun, Jisung, JungwooWho are all of your biases?
For me it's Doyoung, Johnny, Jisung, Chenle, Jungwoo, and YangYangDoyoung, Kun, Johnny, Taeyong, Jeno, Renjun, Jisung, Jungwoo
and prolly most of NCT tbh
Chenle is so cute ughfsdfk Yangyang is Ten's karmaFor me it's Doyoung, Johnny, Jisung, Chenle, Jungwoo, and YangYang
I'm just whipped for all of them akdhdjhckdjChenle is so cute ughfsdfk Yangyang is Ten's karma
I like your sig too~I am so bored too.....
but eh I love my Halsey sig rn (tho will probably change stuff around in a few days)