Let me give you a song you dont know (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Can you give me a song I don't know?

I stan BTS, EXO, Red Velvet, A.C.E, Twice and a few other groups which are listed in my sig. But I like (not stan) a lot of groups so good luck! :pikahappy:
This is a not so nugu one but I really like it so Im goign to post it just in case you dont know it. :pikahappy:

 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
This is a not so nugu one but I really like it so Im goign to post it just in case you dont know it. :pikahappy:

I haven't listened to this before. I like it~

Thank you for the song <3
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread