Let me rank your bias groups (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
No, I didn't steal this idea from three other users :uwu:

Give me your list of bias groups but limit it to a MAXIMUM of 12 groups and a minimum of 2
I'll rank them in the order that I enjoy them :icgyu: and I'll expand upon that probably​
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Apink, StayC, Weeekly, Loona, Fifty Fifty, Fromis_9, LSFM,
EZ for me :blush2:
1. Apink - probably my #1 girl group in terms of perfect discography
2. fromis_9 - my replacement for Pristin and still a part of my heart. Flawless discography until they released FUN! but redeemed themselves with Talk & Talk
3. Weeekly - I love Monday a lot, during fromis hiatus they gave me a lot of comfort. Very sad about Jiyoon leaving
- wall indicating I don't care about anyone after this ranking -
4. 5050 - has Cupid in their discography, automatic slay, shit company
5. Loona - has Star in their discography, L company and some of those solos were ass
6. StayC - I know one song - Poppy - and it's pretty good
- wall again -
7. LSFM - I hate like all their music
 
Last edited:

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
@motorp77 let me rank your groups :pepe_cool:
you got more answer than me in 20 minutes i feel cheated on :dying:

Because apex already said some: do wjsn, aespa, izone, exo, ive, purple kiss
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
SuperM, Shinee, NCT 127, NCT Dream, WayV, and Exo
If you put SuperM last I’m banning you btw :sakUwu:
:shock:

1. NCT127 - you saw this coming they have 2 of my ults
2. EXO - tempo alone cleared everyone in this list but since I've divorced Suho from my stanlist they have to be second place
3. SHINEE - Key hot and they have Good Evening :blush2:
4. WayV - love talk is TEWWW GOOODDD
5. SuperM - they're not NCT Dream
6. NCT Dream - self explanatory
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
you got more answer than me in 20 minutes i feel cheated on :dying:

Because apex already said some: do wjsn, aespa, izone, exo, ive, purple kiss
you can still give me the same groups - since i rank them in accordance to the other groups you provide it's possible they'll be higher or lower
1. EXO - tempo. junmyeon. need I say more?
2. AESPA - ningning. THAT'S IT
3. IVE - eleven. liz's vocals. chef's kiss
- wall indicating idc about people below the line -
4. Purple Kiss - they're not IZONE or WJSN
- hell -
5. IZONE & WJSN - self explanatory
 
  • Angry
Reactions: motorp77

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
you can still give me the same groups - since i rank them in accordance to the other groups you provide it's possible they'll be higher or lower
1. EXO - tempo. junmyeon. need I say more?
2. AESPA - ningning. THAT'S IT
3. IVE - eleven. liz's vocals. chef's kiss
- wall indicating idc about people below the line -
4. Purple Kiss - they're not IZONE or WJSN
- hell -
5. IZONE & WJSN - self explanatory
:blocked:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
skz, boynextdoor, txt, enhypen, nct, ateez, svt
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
skz, boynextdoor, txt, enhypen, ateez, svt
This is actually hard because I think all these groups have flawed discographies :shock:
1. Ateez - only for their earlier music but especially for Answer
2. SVT - only for their earlier music but especially for Fear
3. SKZ - only for Maniac and friendship with BTOB
- wall indicating I don't have good enough knowledge of the following group's discographies -
4. TXT - I don't like the fandom but I think I liked 2 of their songs in the past
- wall indicating I don't know any of these group's music -
5. BoyNextdoor - doesn't have cards to haunt me
6. Epipen - has rare cards that won't leave me alone
 
  • Wow
Reactions: noctis

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
This is actually hard because I think all these groups have flawed discographies :shock:
1. Ateez - only for their earlier music but especially for Answer
2. SVT - only for their earlier music but especially for Fear
3. SKZ - only for Maniac and friendship with BTOB
- wall indicating I don't have good enough knowledge of the following group's discographies -
4. TXT - I don't like the fandom but I think I liked 2 of their songs in the past
- wall indicating I don't know any of these group's music -
5. BoyNextdoor - doesn't have cards to haunt me
6. Epipen - has rare cards that won't leave me alone
:nomina: :blocked:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread