- Joined
- 20 October 2018
- Messages
- 126,058
- Reactions Received
- 53,011
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 524,535
- Ship
- Wreck
This is the opposite of affectionno thanks
1. Apink - golden discographydia, gfriend, new jeans, gidle, red velvet, billlie, apink
WHY DONT U LIKE GIDLE ND NWJNSSS???1. Apink - golden discography
2. Red Velvet - mid discography
- wall of people I don't know enough of their discography -
3. Gfriend - I only know me gustas tu
4. DIA & Billlie - I know nothing
- wall of groups I will never like -
5. gidle & nwjns
Gidle makes bad music and Soyeon is a plagiarizer and NWJNS' CEO is a predator imoWHY DONT U LIKE GIDLE ND NWJNSSS???
i dont stan gidle for the music but i stan for personalities so i dont know nthn bout thatGidle makes bad music and Soyeon is a plagiarizer and NWJNS' CEO is a predator imo![]()
How can I rank one groupsince you like zhou jieqiong so much
IOI
LOL my badHow can I rank one groupthe OP says minimum two
![]()
1. BLACKPINK - da bestLOL my bad
reading comprehension is tough for me - english not my first language ;)
fine rank all of them (inc former fav)
BP
Twice
IOI
Izone
IVE
LSFM
Itzy
RV
Aespa
Gidle
spill!!!6. IZONE LSFM ITZY GIDLE - bad music and some of these groups have members i'm an anti for
oh but out of all those groups the only group that could rank higher is itzy because chaeryeong is cute but again their music sucks and their juniors are eating them upspill!!!
music sucks I can understand since that's a personal preference (I know you dislike Gidle's music for example) but eating them up?oh but out of all those groups the only group that could rank higher is itzy because chaeryeong is cute but again their music sucks and their juniors are eating them up
they're MUSICALLY being eaten up. you know how itzy doesn't really have a music identity? nmixx has established one i think, and i'd say they've surpassed itzy because of thatmusic sucks I can understand since that's a personal preference (I know you dislike Gidle's music for example) but eating them up?
you're a success stan? lol
hmmm..I disagree...nmixx has a music identity? their first two songs were nmixx pop and we know how that turned outthey're MUSICALLY being eaten up. you know how itzy doesn't really have a music identity? nmixx has established one i think, and i'd say they've surpassed itzy because of that