LET ME RANT (1 Viewer)

Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
1,134
Reactions Received
7,507
Location
chocoland
Website
www.cubeent.co.kr
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Pronouns
pretty/savage
Ship
Hmmmmm where do I begin oh let us start with Momo.

LET THAT DAMN GIRL SING OR RAP NORMALLY SHE HAS A NICE NATURALLY HUSKIER VOICE AND YOU HAVE HER SINGING LIKE SHE HAS SOMETHING STUCK UP HER NOSE. ALSO THE WAY YOU CHOSE POSITIONS FOR TWICE IS FUCKED IF YOU ASK ME. LIKE IM NO LONGER A ONCE BUT MINA IS ONE OF THE WEAKER VOCALISTS AND YET YOU CONSISTENTLY GAVE HER SO MANY LINES OVER JUNGYEON WHICH LIKE LEGIT TO ME MAKES NO SENSE. AND YES MINA IS A BALLET DANCER BUT IN TERMS OF KPOP DANCING SHE ISN'T THE BEST AND USUALLY COMES ACROSS AS INCREDIBLY STIFF AND AWKWARD. I ALSO THINK IN GENERAL YOU JUST NEED TO STOP GIVING THEM SUCH HIGH TONE SONGS MOST OF THEIR VOCALISTS HAVE HUSKIER VOICES SO FUCK OFF WITH THAT BULLSHIT. MINA IS LEGIT THE ONLY MEMBER WHO I THINK FITS HIGHER TONE SONGS WHICH MAY BE WHY YOU CONSTANTLY GAVE HER MANY LINES IN COMPARISON TO SOME OF THE BETTER VOCALISTS. LIKE FUCKING STOP CATERING TO LITERALLY ONE VOICE.

FOCUS ON THE WHOLE GROUP YOU DUMBASS.

ALSO, STOP THINKING YOU STILL HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO PRODUCE GOOD MUSIC-YOU REALLY FUCKING DON'T. ALSO WHILE I APPRECIATE COMPANIES WHO ALLOW THEIR GROUPS TO COMPOSE THEIR OWN MUSIC YOU LEGIT SHOULD DO SOME REGULATION WITH WHAT CAN BE USED VERSES WHAT CAN'T BE USED. ALSO TWICE THEMSELVES AREN'T BAD WITH WRITING MUSIC AND THEN YOU LET TRASH SLIP THROUGH FOR YOUR GUY GROUPS BUT REGULATE YOUR GIRLS??? YEAH OK CALL ME WHEN YOU MAKE SENSE THANKS DUMBASS.

ALSO, STOP DOING SURVIVAL SHOWS YOU FUCKING SUCK AT THEM LIKE STRAY KIDS LITERALLY HAD NO FUCKING POINT BECAUSE NOBODY WOUND UP ACTUALLY BEING KICKED. YOU SEEM TO TURN TO JELLY FOR YOUR GUY GROUPS BUT NOT YA GIRL GROUPS UNLESS ITS MOTHERFUCKING SUZY.

ALSO PLEASE TELL ME WHAT EXACTLY ABOUT SUZY WAS SO SPECIAL THAT YOU LET THE QUEENS OF BOPS SLIP THROUGH THE CRACKS? ALSO WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK HAPPENED TO 2PM AND WONDERGIRLS??? PLEASE TELL ME! LIKE BE REAL WITH ME FOR A SECOND YOU BLITHERING IDIOT WHAT!?!! YOU NEED TO STOP SNIFFING SUZY'S ASS JUICE SO HARDCORE BECAUSE YOU HAD LEGIT TALENT IN MISS A AND YOU LET IT GO FOR THIS GIRLS MEH SOLO CAREER...LIKE SERIOUSLY? FUCK OFF...SM DID A BETTER JOB AT HELPING MIN THAN YOU DID.

ALSO CAN YOU BACK YOUR GROUPS UP A BIT MORE? TZUYU WAS BEING ATTACKED LIKE CRAZY AND I DON'T RECALL MUCH BEING DONE FOR HER...SHE WAS A DAMN KID...FUCK RIGHT OFF. ALSO YOU AIN'T SHIT STOP SINGING.
OMG I FUCKIN' LOVE YOU. :pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
@Marianthi also the book I'm reading for the bookclub is actually pretty damn good! I wasn't in the mood for fantasy but I'm loving it especially after being falsely advertised by The Cruel Prince.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Marianthi

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
@Marianthi also the book I'm reading for the bookclub is actually pretty damn good! I wasn't in the mood for fantasy but I'm loving it especially after being falsely advertised by The Cruel Prince.
Oh what book are you reading??

I've been reading stories on Wattpad lately but I got annoyed XD Gonna go back to reading published books. Some storied on Wattpad are just too badly written....
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Oh what book are you reading??

I've been reading stories on Wattpad lately but I got annoyed XD Gonna go back to reading published books. Some storied on Wattpad are just too badly written....
Its called A Curse so Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer
 
  • Like
Reactions: Marianthi

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Its called A Curse so Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer
Just read the description on Goodreads. Idk it seems interesting but I'm wondering whether it'll keep my interest
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Just read the description on Goodreads. Idk it seems interesting but I'm wondering whether it'll keep my interest
Don't read The Cruel Prince though....that one is horrid.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Marianthi

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Don't read The Cruel Prince though....that one is horrid.
Lol I actually got it tho XD I was curious about it XD Why is it horrible??


Also, there is no way I'm reading that book by Brigid. The second book on the series is getting published in 2020. Do you really thing I am able to wait that long and even longer for any next book she'll publish? XDD
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Lol I actually got it tho XD I was curious about it XD Why is it horrible??


Also, there is no way I'm reading that book by Brigid. The second book on the series is getting published in 2020. Do you really thing I am able to wait that long and even longer for any next book she'll publish? XDD
Ok well, it was pitched as hate to love, enemies to lovers, and very politically based but literally the world isn't explained at all. It played on a bunch of really basic hate to love tropes but there were next to no interactions between the main two characters. Then the politics were non-existent till near the end same with the interactions with the main characters.

The whole entire book focuses on nothing really because like literally NOTHING happens till the end and the main character is someone I just want to punch. Also the main guy being a dick is ltierally just childish antics and nothing actually cruel if you ask me and its made pretty clear in everything that he isn't actually horrible...it was just tragic.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Marianthi

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ok well, it was pitched as hate to love, enemies to lovers, and very politically based but literally the world isn't explained at all. It played on a bunch of really basic hate to love tropes but there were next to no interactions between the main two characters. Then the politics were non-existent till near the end same with the interactions with the main characters.

The whole entire book focuses on nothing really because like literally NOTHING happens till the end and the main character is someone I just want to punch. Also the main guy being a dick is ltierally just childish antics and nothing actually cruel if you ask me and its made pretty clear in everything that he isn't actually horrible...it was just tragic.
Damn I gotta admit you just put me off the book. I was planning to read it. Glad I won't

I just came across this book on Goodreads that's a true story I'll Be Gone in the Dark
If I judge from the comments then this will keep me up at nights XD
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Damn I gotta admit you just put me off the book. I was planning to read it. Glad I won't

I just came across this book on Goodreads that's a true story I'll Be Gone in the Dark
If I judge from the comments then this will keep me up at nights XD
I've been eyeing that book for awhile.

I will say despite being real mad at The Cruel prince the way it ended gives me hope for the wicked king
 
  • Like
Reactions: Marianthi

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Dream T and SM:pandamad::pandamad:
So with DREAM T I AM PISSED ABOUT GIRLSDAY OK!!??! NOW LISTEN HERE YOU BUTT FOR BRAINS- YES THE GIRLS HAD A SCANDAL AND THEY NEEDED A BREAK BECAUSE OF IT BUT YOU LET IT GO ON FOR TOO LONG AND WHEN THEY CAME BACK THEY WEREN'T FLOPS BUT THEY ALSO WEREN'T DOING AS WELL AS THEY WERE BEFORE ALL OF THIS YOU LET THEM SLIP YOU BUTT HOLES. NOW WE GET ILL BE YOURS WHICH IS A BOP AND THE ALBUM IS ICONIC AND YOU CONTINUE TO ACT LIKE THE GIRLS DONT FUCKING EXIST!!? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!?!? LIKE THESE GIRLS ARE THE EPITOME OF SUCCESSFUL CONCEPT CHANGES AND YOU JUST PRETEND LIKE THEY ARENT' REAL AND LOOK I KNOW THEY HAVE A LOT OF SOLO WORK BUT COME THE FUCK ON! MAP6 ALSO FUCKING DESERVES BETTER IM NOT EVEN A FAN OF THEM BUT COME ON WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY!?!? WHERE IS THEIR PROMOTION WHERE IS GIRLSDAY'S PROMOTION AND NOW WE LEGIT DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON EXCEPT FOR MINAH NOW HAS A YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND LIKE GIVE US SOME FUCKING NEWS.

@SM WE GOT SOME BEEF-PARTICULARLY WITH MY GIRL JESSICA. LIEK WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK??? YOU KNOW IT WASN'T YOU GUYS WHO KICKED HER OUT IT WAS THE DAMN FUCKING MEMBERS AND YOU JUST KIND OF LET THE PUBLIC SHUN HER AND BLAME IT ALL ON YOU AND NORMALLY I'D BE ALL FOR A COMPANY TAKING ON RESPONSIBILITY BUT NOT IN THIS CASE. NOW JESSICA CAN'T EVEN PERFORM ON SHOWS AND PROMOTE FOR HER FANS EVEN THOUGH WE ALL KNOW DAMN WELL IT IS SNSD'S FAULT THAT SHE IS NOT LONGER APART OF SNSD AND EVENTUALLY LEFT YOU GUYS-SHE NEVER EVEN FUCING HAD BEEF WITH YOU IN PARTICULAR AND LEFT ON GOOD TERMS SO WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU FUCKING DOING???

STOP GIVING VOCALISTS RAP ROLES AS ANOTHER FUCKING SIDE NOTE.

ALSO HOW ABOUT YOU TAKE FX OUT OF THE DUNGEON?? IT WOULD BE SO FUCKING NICE TO I DON'T KNOW!?!? HAVE THEM COME BACK AND DROP SOME BOPS SINCE THAT TENDS TO BE THEIR REAL GOOD TALENT AND STRONG ABILITY. ALSO CAN WE JUST FUCKING TALK ABOUT HOW LITTLE HELP YOU WERE TO TIFFANY? THAT GIRL WAS SUFFERING AND ALSO YOU HAVE SUCH GREAT VOCAL COACHES AND TRAINERS AND FOR SOME REASON SHE'S OUT HERE GETTING VOCAL NODULES AND SHIT-WHAT HAPPENED???

LET F(X) OUT OF THE DAMN FUCKIGN DUNGEON PLEASE AND THANKS!
 
  • Love
Reactions: VillageIdiot

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread