Let me rate your favs last comeback (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
idk which one counts for u cus last piece/breath was their last under jype but encore was a cute single (got7 if u couldn't tell)
Ill count Encore. I didn't like it much but wasn't offended by its existence :wimwim:
my-image (12).png
 
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Ill count Encore. I didn't like it much but wasn't offended by its existence :wimwim:
my-image (12).png
I'm glad cus then I wont be offended by your existence :sanapray: :pikasmart:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread