- Joined
- 26 November 2018
- Messages
- 488
- Reactions Received
- 2,185
- Location
- Disappointment Island
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
Welcome home
hiya~![]()
Hey and thank you, kind soulsHey there ^^
Nice I used to listen to them quite often back in the day.My babies B.A.P ofc
![]()
LMAOOOO WHY AM I PUTTING A SHOE ON THE TABLE?![]()
A well-crafted gif for you
Tell me about itNice I used to listen to them quite often back in the day.
Too bad they're under TS
They are so crappy to their artists.
SMH YOU’RE THE THING GETTING SMACKED BY THE SHOELMAOOOO WHY AM I PUTTING A SHOE ON THE TABLE?
Such an enthusiastic welcoming, much appreciated :’DHello Lame, nice to meet you, Lame, we accept you here, Lame, and we welcome you, Lame, I hope you have a nice time here, Lame.
I hope you find your time here pleasing, Lame, and that you have it fun here,Lame.
Glad to be here! Thank you, fellow tasteful person.Yaaay more Babyz glad to have you with us fellow tasteful person!
You must be appreciated when you've got adjectives named after you, Lame.Such an enthusiastic welcoming, much appreciated :’D
That makes two of us.Lovely