- Joined
- 30 May 2019
- Messages
- 72
- Reactions Received
- 214
- Location
- Tangina Land
- Website
- www.youtube.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
Idek what that means but this maybe?Something to listen to during a nice, cold night with your lights off.
hahaha i didn't exactly know how to word that mood i was going for but basically something like IU's sogyeokdong or Hyolyn's See SeaIdek what that means but this maybe?
Well this isnt really the same vocally but it has an epic feel to it i guess?hahaha i didn't exactly know how to word that mood i was going for but basically something like IU's sogyeokdong or Hyolyn's See Sea
ooohh it's not bad, I like it hehe gimme another one if u wantWell this isnt really the same vocally but it has an epic feel to it i guess?
Ill do a few, since I know youll probably know some of theseA beautiful and powerful ballad.
Y si fuera EllaIll do a few, since I know youll probably know some of these
Something chill please :*