- Joined
- 4 September 2018
- Messages
- 4,702
- Reactions Received
- 16,711
- Location
- Old Folk's Home
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 5,552
- Fandom
- ARMY/Multi
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
Glad you do.................*sends more tiny love*I feel the love from you deep within my soul![]()
That's why I sleep all the time, so I don't need to pretendI'm gonna stop pretending I am gonna go to sleep like... NOW... and am instead gonna post some appreciation!
KINNIE IS THE BEST!
Where is my love, mom-in-law?good! Welcome and I love you~
He's always a mood tho, not putting up with anyone's bs. RESPECC!Then feel loved! I want to be the one to send the love!~
It's a joke. With D.O and his face when he can't see so he tilts his head down to see.
XD
HE WILL KILL YOU!
![]()
Amen.I'm gonna stop pretending I am gonna go to sleep like... NOW... and am instead gonna post some appreciation!
KINNIE IS THE BEST!
Ikr?!He's always a mood tho, not putting up with anyone's bs. RESPECC!