Lets all cry (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Over how hard languages are to learn :yolk:

I'm learning Arabic right now and it's a struggle for sure, I dont understand how I picked up English so quickly when I was younger.

I want my 5 year old brain back.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Arabic is so hard to learn x.x
I spent a long time trying to figure out how to type happy birthday and still managed to say Holiday scud instead. :yolk:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Spanish classes are making my days miserable :lazypotato:
Pienso que nadie le gusta español.
Yo soy muy feliz que en mi escuela no necesitamos aprender in a lengua :sanapray:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Pienso que nadie le gusta español.
Yo soy muy feliz que en mi escuela no necesitamos aprender in a lengua :sanapray:
I'm too lazy to put this into google translator so rip u for wasting your time writing that :sanapray:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm too lazy to put this into google translator so rip u for wasting your time writing that :sanapray:
Diligent student I see
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Arabic is so different from languages you're used to though, no wonder it's difficult :yolk:

But like I learnt French for just one semester and still flop at it so nvm :yolk:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Arabic is so different from languages you're used to though, no wonder it's difficult :yolk:

But like I learnt French for just one semester and still flop at it so nvm :yolk:
Its like the 4th or 5th alphabet Ive learned but unlike the others it doesnt make sense :yolk:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Its like the 4th or 5th alphabet Ive learned but unlike the others it doesnt make sense :yolk:
RIP :yolk:

I know a bit of Urdu which uses an alphabet derived from Arabic but the pronunciation is closer to my language so it's easier. I understand mostly all of it but while speaking I mix it up with words from my language too :yolk:
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
French is one of the most amazing language in the world. And I would like to wish lots of courage to @PrestonGarvey on the wonderful journey he’s about to begin.
Don’t forget your promise :chickill:

As of me... I was trying to learn Korean but put that on ice for the time being.I figured that ameliorate my poor English was a better idea. And I’m still struggling with that. :hmm:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread