Lets all cry (1 Viewer)

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
French is one of the most amazing language in the world. And I would like to wish lots of courage to @PrestonGarvey on the wonderful journey he’s about to begin.
Don’t forget your promise :chickill:

As of me... I was trying to learn Korean but put that on ice for the time being.I figured that ameliorate my poor English was a better idea. And I’m still struggling with that. :hmm:
I'm telling you, your English is great. Well above the level of many native English speakers I know :pandalove:

And I know, but it's a whole process lol.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Sory

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread