- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,178
- Reactions Received
- 14,722
- Location
- twice and loona's heart
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
okay, seriously ya girl @TwentyOneJongdae is breaking barriers yooo! i’m out here stanning groups I never thought I would stan. sis helped me do a whole 180 turn (not 360, because if it’s 360 then i’m back on my bullshit) she made me eat my words about survival shows, because as of right now i’m currently frantic about seungwoo and produce 101 and I haven’t even watched an episode.
Izz really has the best taste. her taste is ELITE, if she ask you to stan a group then she knows what she is doing!
stan victon and izz for good taste
ALSO SEUNGWOO NEEDS TO GET INTO THE FINAL LINEUP, I said what I said.
we love seungsik and byungchan <3333
Izz really has the best taste. her taste is ELITE, if she ask you to stan a group then she knows what she is doing!
stan victon and izz for good taste
ALSO SEUNGWOO NEEDS TO GET INTO THE FINAL LINEUP, I said what I said.
we love seungsik and byungchan <3333