Appreciation lets appreciate (1 Viewer)

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
the visuals you personally don't usually appreciate. i've appreciated the visuals of nearly all idols who i think look really good, so it's more of how much i've done so. i've barely ever mentioned liking Nara's visuals, and haven't collected any photos of her, but I think she's really pretty. I have made a gif of her though. but i don't think that's enough lol. Retired Gfycat media FrigidMediumHairstreak
4.jpg
23749b717e824f19a14cd488e9608de6.jpg
150305-Hello-Venus-Nara-photoshoot-for-Arena-Homme-hello-venus-38248679-720-480.jpg
201606231658779549_576b9bb3ed1e9_99_20160623180204.jpg
Hello-Venus-Nara-Wiggle-Wiggle-hello-venus-37945989-800-1200.jpg

i also rarely appreciate jiu's visuals but i think she's quite pretty, even if sua's my dreamcatcher bias.
wbu?
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
BB57B8E6-8050-4058-9D89-561DB24CEA36.jpeg


for some wierd reason once a month or so Bobby get’s a lot of hate for his visuals. I hate that since I personally think everyone is beautiful in some way or another. And honestly Bobby is such a charming boy and has one of the best personalities too. He is perfect.
I don’t understand how anyone can hate on someone because of looks. Everyone deserves respect and love.
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
BB57B8E6-8050-4058-9D89-561DB24CEA36.jpeg


for some wierd reason once a month or so Bobby get’s a lot of hate for his visuals. I hate that since I personally think everyone is beautiful in some way or another. And honestly Bobby is such a charming boy and has one of the best personalities too. He is perfect.
I don’t understand how anyone can hate on someone because of looks. Everyone deserves respect and love.
also like... why him? that jawline...
ik it's not the point but he was actually one of the first guy idols whose visuals stood out to me lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
also like... why him? that jawline...
ik it's not the point but he was actually one of the first guy idols whose visuals stood out to me lmao
i know:pepecry1: it‘s frustrating to see.
and yes his jawline is A+
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and igloo

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I rarely appreciate Chen's visuals on here but damn is that man fucking fine as all hell.

He's got a strong jaw line, high cheek bones, UNIQUE LIPS AND CHARMING EYES

HES SO CHARMING AND HE HAS BROAD SHOULDERS TOO
 
Joined
1 September 2018
Messages
581
Reactions Received
1,983
Location
felix's house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i love felix
i love chenle
both underrated visuals that i need more of. i just wish them all the happiness in the world and i hope they get lots of love and affection :sanapray::pepeheart::pepecry1:
1542012514381.png
1542012572402.png

i love them so much i cant
:pepecry2::pepehug1:
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,041
Reactions Received
4,458
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I haven't really found Gfriend very attractive at all but Yerin is growing on me. She reminds me a lot of YooA from OMG. They all looked pretty good at the Jeju concert, except SinB always looks seriously pissed off at something. Yeah, I know, RBF but she's got the strongest case of it I've ever seen.
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread