Appreciation Let's be friends! What fandom are you? (2 Viewers)

What fandom are you?

  • NCTzen

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Stay

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ARMY

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • EXO-L

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • IGot7 or Aghase

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wannable

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monbebe

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AROHA

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 24U

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • THE B

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Topp Klass

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • L.O.V.E

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • STARLIGHT

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • MYDAY

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Fantasy

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UNIVERSE

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CARAT

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VIP

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Shawol

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other-Comment Below

    Votes: 4 21.1%

  • Total voters
    19
Joined
27 August 2019
Messages
94
Reactions Received
310
Location
SM's Basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
My friend, @MinSquishy, says that I need to make more friends. So that's what I'm attempting to do. I made a poll to make friends. If you reply to this, I should respond back. Hopefully. Maybe.
 
Joined
27 August 2019
Messages
94
Reactions Received
310
Location
SM's Basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I picked Shawol but BAP are also my other ults and SuperM are right behind them
I love all of them, even the ones on the poll. I'm an extreme multistan.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
27 August 2019
Messages
94
Reactions Received
310
Location
SM's Basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I stan Day6 as well!
I LOVE Day6! Especially Young K aka Brian. Whom everyone calls by his actual name and not his stage name like he wanted them to.
 
Joined
27 August 2019
Messages
94
Reactions Received
310
Location
SM's Basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Almost 2 years. In May it'll be 2 years.
Aww you're still a pretty new fan then, I remember when I would be the baby fan. Although 2 years isn't that short, I've only been into kpop for one year more :haylul:
 
Joined
27 August 2019
Messages
94
Reactions Received
310
Location
SM's Basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Aww you're still a pretty new fan then, I remember when I would be the baby fan. Although 2 years isn't that short, I've only been into kpop for one year more :haylul:
Awww, I wish I got into it sooner though!
 
Joined
27 August 2019
Messages
94
Reactions Received
310
Location
SM's Basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hi. With 55yo, I'm the elder of the forum. For that reason, among others (shyness), I make friends very slowly. I stan only one group; PassCode.
In real life, I have no problem making fans. But online, I suck at it. I'm extremely shy on the internet for be judged because of who I am. I haven't heard of them, but I'll look them up, they sound amazing.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Awww, I wish I got into it sooner though!
Same, I never had the chance to see BAP live or Shinee as 5 live and I really am disappointed about that, especially since BAP had a huge world tour and came where I lived less than 4 months before I fell in love with them. I could have probably gone if I was into them then.
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
In real life, I have no problem making fans. But online, I suck at it. I'm extremely shy on the internet for be judged because of who I am. I haven't heard of them, but I'll look them up, they sound amazing.
They are an electronicore idol gg with a concept centering on computers. I love them.
 
Joined
27 August 2019
Messages
94
Reactions Received
310
Location
SM's Basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Same, I never had the chance to see BAP live or Shinee as 5 live and I really am disappointed about that, especially since BAP had a huge world tour and came where I lived less than 4 months before I fell in love with them. I could have probably gone if I was into them then.
Saaame, I had the chance to see Eric Nam when he was near where I lived but I couldn't go, cuz I didn't know a lot of his music and my mom wouldn't let me go.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Willow
Joined
27 August 2019
Messages
94
Reactions Received
310
Location
SM's Basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck
I LOVE Day6! Especially Young K aka Brian. Whom everyone calls by his actual name and not his stage name like he wanted them to.
Young k needs to stay in his lane and stop bias wrecking me
 
Joined
27 August 2019
Messages
94
Reactions Received
310
Location
SM's Basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Young k needs to stay in his lane and stop bias wrecking me
XD I have a feeling that its possible for your bias to bias wreck you. Cuz Chanyeol has been doing that ever since i started stanning EXO.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Willow
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
oooooooo, I like that.
I think the best place to start is here:

 
Joined
27 August 2019
Messages
94
Reactions Received
310
Location
SM's Basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I think the best place to start is here:

Thank you, I will definitely take a look at it
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread