- Joined
- 27 August 2019
- Messages
- 94
- Reactions Received
- 310
- Location
- SM's Basement
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
Same girl, same. EXO has always been one of my ultsExo-l for life.
I do love my random doses of BTS thoHobi won't let me leave
And here I thought I was the only 64/65-liner here. I stan Psy.Hi. With 55yo, I'm the elder of the forum. For that reason, among others (shyness), I make friends very slowly. I stan only one group; PassCode.
Well, you seem to be 10 years older than me. I thought I was the oldest. Anyway, I'm glad I'm not the only one. 😁And here I thought I was the only 64/65-liner here. I stan Psy.
Yes ofc!! Who's your bias in Day6?OMG I love all of them. Can we be friends?
No, I was born in 1964; I'm not sure when you were born. I'm also 55, 56 in May.Well, you seem to be 10 years older than me. I thought I was the oldest. Anyway, I'm glad I'm not the only one. 😁
Ohh, you were talking about the birth year. Okay, my mistake, I was born in 1964 as well. I'll be 56 in August. And I see you have a dp again. For some reason it made me sad for you to hide your bias.😃No, I was born in 1964; I'm not sure when you were born. I'm also 55, 56 in May.
I've been bias-shamed, and he seems to be the God of Scandal, so I don't think I'll keep it up much longer.Ohh, you were talking about the birth year. Okay, my mistake, I was born in 1964 as well. I'll be 56 in August. And I see you have a dp again. For some reason it made me sad for you to hide your bias.😃