Let's Be Healthy (1 Viewer)

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Anyone here knows how?
Or have any advice in terms of what to eat that'll reduce fat the fastest.
I'd rather have your opinions than Googling or YouTube.
Also, I'm looking for some snazzy workout routines.
Please share.
Don't tell me to eat an apple or I will come for you.
:chickill:​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
just eat a lot of veggies :taesquish:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
It doesn't really matter what you eat for losing weight as it just boils down to calories in versus calories out. You could lose weight while eating a burger a day the same way you could put on weight while eating a mountain of broccoli.

You should just keep track of your calories if you wanna lose weight and stick to it and Fitness Blender has workouts that tell you how many calories you burn to help with this.
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
It doesn't really matter what you eat for losing weight as it just boils down to calories in versus calories out. You could lose weight while eating a burger a day the same way you could put on weight while eating a mountain of broccoli.

You should just keep track of your calories if you wanna lose weight and stick to it and Fitness Blender has workouts that tell you how many calories you burn to help with this.
I would so do this but in reality, I'm too lazy as it is so. :( I might try it out for a week if I don't like what I see on the scale. Thanks for the suggestion!
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
I would so do this but in reality, I'm too lazy as it is so. :( I might try it out for a week if I don't like what I see on the scale. Thanks for the suggestion!
It's no problem and hey everyone starts somewhere
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I'm actually working on losing fat rn. I do walk and short standing abs videos. Barely eat and drink sugar; if I do, I eat it during the day and in moderation.

I walk with Leslie or Gina B. I do either 2-3 miles (30-45 min)





I do about 15 min of Billy Blanks or something shorter. The walking workouts are good for abs too so I don't do long videos for standing abs.





I also enjoy dance and bellydance workouts.





Even if I don't work out, I still lose fat as long as I cut back on sugar.
 
  • Love
Reactions: kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm actually working on losing fat rn. I do walk and short standing abs videos. Barely eat and drink sugar; if I do, I eat it during the day and in moderation.
Even if I don't work out, I still lose fat as long as I cut back on sugar.
My biggest issue is sugar. I have a severe sweet tooth that can only be satisfied with some cotton candy-flavored ice cream. uwu
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Ok this is like my favorite topic ever so

1. CICO
  • cico, the only diet that actually words. Calories in calories out, be at a deficit and it’s physically impossible for you not to lose weight. No excuses: thyroid, slow metabolism, fat genes, shut up false nothing can stop the glorious caloric deficit your body follows thermodynamics whether you like it or not
  • generally, veggies and fruits are your best friend as they’re lowest in calories (+health!) also, I’m a volume eater, so they’re great for when I’m dieting. you have no idea how many pounds of food you can eat on a diet (as long as most of it’s lettuce and stuff) no excuse for not feeling full
  • You will wanna avoid foods like avocados though. 300 calories for each??? Girl no
  • Check your daily calorie limit with a TDEE calculator ! Eat less than that to lose weight (but try not to go below 1200, the lowest possible for women.
  • Nuts are healthy and they’ll probably get pushed to you a lot but when dieting, NO. The calorie content of nuts appear in my nightmares every time I try to sleep I’m absolutely terrified of them
  • On a side, granola is also very scary
  • What you eat doesn’t matter to cico. Eat your daily intake of 1200 cals in cheesecake and chips and you’ll get some insane water weight but once that dies down you will have lost actual weight
  • On yet another side note, this is why a lot of ppl have trouble losing weight. They think healthy=weight loss. Hint hint hint, NO it doesn’t. The aforementioned avocado and nuts and granola *shudders* god I’m having a panic attack just thinking about it it just so happens that veg and stuff is low cal
  • Log the food you eat and BUY A FOOD SCALE!!!! I read a static where obese ppl underestimate the calories they eat by ~1000 DAILY. Not gonna lose any fat like that!
  • Go visit r/1200isplenty! Great sub for low cal recipes. Dieting doesn’t mean sadness
  • TLDR count your calories
 
  • Wow
Reactions: kinnie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread