lets be real here guys... (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't have badges nor I have any idea how one obtains them lol
it's easy. you can request badges with certain amount of posts in the badge request thread in the awards section.
firt badge can be obtained with 100 posts/messages and the next one would be 300, 500, 700 etc.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
bshahas i honestly tried to get badges that match my aesthetic, but i got my badges when my aesthetic was non-existent, so my badges are really my biases. Then, just now, I tried fixing my dp and sig to match my badges...but then my love for blues won over me and now I have a blue dop and sig and red toned badges lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and amourpinks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread