Nina 🧜🏼♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄 . . . . . . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 43,344 Reactions Received 75,426 Location In the OCEAN Cards View Profile KS Coins 142,094 Pronouns Fish/Mermaid Ship @Day 7 November 2022 #1 Reactions: shika, Jewel and lexus
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 7 November 2022 #2 I love this song so much Reactions: Jewel and Nina
Jewel Joined 3 January 2021 Messages 9,062 Reactions Received 8,671 Location Hugging the brightest star next to the moon Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,302 Fandom 💎Multi🏴☠️ Gender Female, Non-Binary, Other Pronouns She/Her 7 November 2022 #3 OMFG YESSS I loved this song!!! Reactions: Nina
shika Joined 24 September 2021 Messages 5,599 Reactions Received 6,997 Location I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @TenkoShimura 7 November 2022 #4 I remember jamming to this so hard, the nostalgia ahhhhh Reactions: Nina
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 7 November 2022 #5 I think I’m the only Kpop fan that doesn’t like this song Reactions: Nina