Appreciation Let’s Catch Up On Kpop (Titles, Pt 3?) (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It’s been a while since I did my last one for this, which means I have even more to catch up on. :wimwim: Tbh this year has been really weird for me, I haven’t been keeping up with Kpop as much as I used to and also have barely read anything this year and I miss both a lot. But I have more things I do now so I just don’t have much time for either of them. But I am really trying.
:sanapray:
Anyways for the 10 songs I’ll be talking about 2 are ones that I heard right after they were both released and I have yet to express my love for both and then I chose 8 others on my list that I REALLY want to listen to.


You know I listened to this the second it dropped :rosesmug: Honestly the most random collab but it’s… Amazing and easily one of my favorite songs of the year. One of my ults and Psy is a duo I never knew we needed but they really delivered a bop.



I wasn’t planning on listening to this right after it came out but I saw a small clip of Yunjin and she stole my heart and I knew I needed to listen to it. It’s so good y’all :jenniecry: I have yet to listen to their bsides (or any other bsides from this year) but I’m anticipating on adding them to my list of favorite GG’s.


A very beautiful and heartwarming song tbh. I love Heize’s voice.


Why is this pre-chorus hittin me in my feels so much?! :sadcat: Honestly I was expecting to dislike this because I almost always dislike an all English song by Kpop groups, they just never seem to sound like the artists discography. But this 100% sounds like a SVT song and I really like it.


Okay I thought I wasn’t going to like this song for the first 20 seconds. To me it opened real weird and I still really dislike the autotune on Woozi’s part. But by the end I do like this song, it definitely grows on you the more you listen to it but it’s not my favorite SVT title. Also I feel very offended by Mr. Scoups during his part in the chorus. Excuse you sir :llama_shook:


I really never thought I’d like her as a soloist but she does very well. A lovely voice and a fun summer song.



Based off the response of this song I was anticipating it being another title by them I dislike, but I did end up liking it, is it my favorite by them? No, but I think it’s good. I think why so many may not like it is that there isn’t much change in the song at all and it can sound pretty stagnant. But again I liked it which I’m very happy about.
:pandahappy:


This made me realize how much her voice doesn’t go with Gidle’s music, I don’t mean that in a bad way btw I think she and the rest of the group are very talented and she still does great singing those songs but THIS kind of music makes her shine to me. I really loved this, it reminded me of Taeyeon :pandaamazed:


I’m really sad I don’t like any title by them because I really love Chowon but I just can never get into their music for some reason.



I’m honestly so sad about their disbandment, this group has bops and I had been greatly anticipating a comeback from them and sadly this is pretty much a goodbye song. I wish the girls the very best in whatever they choose to do in the future.

I just realized all but three of these is GG’s :llama_laugh: I was really anticipating a lot of these tbh and I’m happy I enjoyed the majority of them.
:excitedmarch:

​
 
  • Love
Reactions: alo and athenaaa

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
yayyy glad you like love shhh! it's such an adorable song!

about fearless - trust me, listen to the b-sides. listen to them this moment. 'blue flame' and 'the great mermaid' are amazing, especially 'the great mermaid' omg, i love it!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
yayyy glad you like love shhh! it's such an adorable song!

about fearless - trust me, listen to the b-sides. listen to them this moment. 'blue flame' and 'the great mermaid' are amazing, especially 'the great mermaid' omg, i love it!
I’m very excited to get to them, I’ve heard such great things :excitedmarch:
 
  • Love
Reactions: alo

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,081
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
You know I listened to this the second it dropped :rosesmug: Honestly the most random collab but it’s… Amazing and easily one of my favorite songs of the year.
It definitely is a random collab but I was quick to listen to it and love it as well
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread