- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
she's great, you won't regret
JULIA THE VISUAL!!! I VOTE FOR IT BUT I AM ALSO PRETTY EVEN IF MY LOOKS AREN'T THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICEi would be the visuali might not have much performing talents but my profile aesthetic is pretty![]()
I TRUST YOUshe's great, you won't regret![]()
LEAD RAPPERcan i be the token untalented visual
if not designate me to lead rapper
you dont need that as a visual anywayi would be the visuali might not have much performing talents but my profile aesthetic is pretty![]()
sing for me and I would sing for youI'm just now realizing you've never heard me sing
![]()
something cheerful but badasssuch a high skilled position. aye.
what vibe are we going for?
I've posted covers before-I don't think I'm main vocal material more so lead at least.sing for me and I would sing for you![]()
like Stray Kids?something cheerful but badass![]()
I like singing but my voice isn't that greatI've posted covers before-I don't think I'm main vocal material more so lead at least.