Lets create a star wars themed kpop playlist (3 Viewers)

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
116,000
Reactions Received
53,229
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
433,067
Gender
Female
Feel free to add songs that you think can be in a Starwars playlist


I think this one is an obvious one since it's a collaboration with star wars


As I have mentioned before the song gives me like a cosmic vibe, like a song you can hear from a space opera/sci-fi movie. So I think it could have been a good soundtrack for a star wars movie.


For this song, I think I can relate it to when someone is falling to the dark side, for example, some sith's such as Darth Vader are characters that have a tragic past story. And this song talks about the boys experiencing confusion, fear, hardship, and issue in the friendship. Which is why I could see this song in a star wars playlist.
​

 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Nothing says space theme more to me than



Bit of throwback, but does anybody remember how both EXO and B.A.P debuted with story how they are aliens that have come to earth to apparently conquer it with kpop? xd
 

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
116,000
Reactions Received
53,229
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
433,067
Gender
Female
Nothing says space theme more to me than



Bit of throwback, but does anybody remember how both EXO and B.A.P debuted with story how they are aliens that have come to earth to apparently conquer it with kpop? xd
Oooooo right I totally forgot that mama ever existed, and I was like "there is an exo song that would suit a star wars playlist" but I couldn't remember it:jisoosmh: glad now that's out of my head^^
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Oooooo right I totally forgot that mama ever existed, and I was like "there is an exo song that would suit a star wars playlist" but I couldn't remember it:jisoosmh: glad now that's out of my head^^
There is also Power which is could be scene from Star Wars xd



and they are in some kind of planet in History

 

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
116,000
Reactions Received
53,229
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
433,067
Gender
Female
There is also Power which is could be scene from Star Wars xd



and they are in some kind of planet in History

Lol exo should just make a whole Star wars album at this point xD
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Hmmm

This song has a really cosmic type of vibe, more so futuristic actually but still
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Xeulgi

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Maybe Dumb and Dumber (iKON) for a fighting scene would be hella fun.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Xeulgi

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
116,000
Reactions Received
53,229
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
433,067
Gender
Female
Maybe Dumb and Dumber (iKON) for a fighting scene would be hella fun.
hahaha I can certainly see a few characters fighting with dumb and dumber as a bgm xD
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hahaha I can certainly see a few characters fighting with dumb and dumber as a bgm xD
yep. it would be super iconic
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Not so much the vibe but the title


I don't know why but I feel like this would fit somehow


Same as above :jisoosmh:


It's a fight song


Also a fight song




Futuristic mvs
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread