Photo let's do room/apartment/house tours :O (2 Viewers)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
it took me two freaking days to clean my apartment after a long time of not really properly doing it.. BUT the past is in the past and it's all good since it's nice again now :sakUwu:







feel free to share pics/vids of yours :P
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
My place is alright, but old as hell and everything seems to be falling apart. 30 years old it is.
I'd rather not share it honestly. Though I will say its cleaner than all my neighbours joints.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'd be sharing some pics, but sadly I'm not home right now so can't take them. :yolk:

EDIT: this is literally only pic i found that showed small part of my home;
Screenshot_20200517-120523.png
 
Last edited:

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I'd be sharing some pics, but sadly I'm not home right now so can't take them. :yolk:

EDIT: this is literally only pic i found that showed small part of my home;
Screenshot_20200517-120523.png
Yeh my family is all downstairs and I can't be bothered leaving my bed right now but I managed to find ONE photo of a portion of my room (my sitting area) but my baby is the highlight of the photo lol

Danty baby.jpg


If I remember (and if I can be bothered) I'll take photos of the rest of my house (or at least just my room) and post it in the morning. :)
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Yeh my family is all downstairs and I can't be bothered leaving my bed right now but I managed to find ONE photo of a portion of my room (my sitting area) but my cat is the highlight of the photo lol

Danty baby.jpg


If I remember (and if I can be bothered) I'll take photos of the rest of my house (or at least just my room) and post it in the morning. :)
a cat :pepeheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread