lets do this boys (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
.. i actually kinda don't know who you are :zoomeyes:

did you change your name..

I got 4 though so it's okay? ^^;
 
Joined
1 September 2018
Messages
581
Reactions Received
1,983
Location
felix's house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
uwu i got a 6! this is good considering i only got 3-4 on the others
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I’m amazed I got a 8! So proud of myself :llama_squish:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread