- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
I can't go 2 straight meals without meatfor real
I can't go 2 straight meals without meatfor real
I can't go 2 straight meals without meat![]()
Bacon is the one type of meat that makes me sadder than veggiesYou started it
Eat meat for happiness
Bacon![]()
Only when paired with meatveggies are good for you tho
As long as you're still Team MeatBacon is the one type of meat that makes me sadder than veggies
Every other type of meat though![]()
Well if we're counting sea food then theres more types of meat I hateOnly when paired with meat
As long as you're still Team Meat
Pork and sea food are my favs![]()
Tbh there's no meat I hate so I'm cool with anything reallyWell if we're counting sea food then theres more types of meat I hate
Im more into beef and chicken
No one knows what we're talking about but meats are winningVEGGIES