- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 1,166
- Reactions Received
- 7,659
- Location
- Lunar,CaratLand
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I’m the only ultimate seventeen stan,and if you don’t believe otherwise.
You all can @ me at my discord
☾ Koala The Mage Of The Moon☽#6919
If you guys have SVT content. Please make sure to tag me.
Or we can fight eachother. I tend to get overly affectionate. BUT THIS IS MY WELCOME THREAD TO YOU ALL.
Welcome to all the newcomers.
You all can @ me at my discord
☾ Koala The Mage Of The Moon☽#6919
If you guys have SVT content. Please make sure to tag me.
Or we can fight eachother. I tend to get overly affectionate. BUT THIS IS MY WELCOME THREAD TO YOU ALL.
Welcome to all the newcomers.