Let's Get to You Beautiful People (1 Viewer)

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm new and I'm curious about the KS fam.
I'd like to get to know you guys on an individual level just to
see what other interests we have in common. ^^ Also, something
you haven't shared before or didn't know about ya.
It can be literally about anything from your hobbies to your favorite wrinkle idk.
​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love watching stuff on netflix too much :wimwim:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Hello. You've already met me but it's nice to talk to you again :pepeheart:

Something people don't know about me is that I have a birthmark on my right arm. I used to think it was dirt when I was little so I kept scrubbing at it until I realised that it wouldn't actually go away :wimwim:
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I'll go first.
*I'm 21
*I'm American, yeee-haaww
*I'm bi-curious
*College student majoring in Education, yeeee
*I own a cat named Mazi and a dog named Luna
*I work at a hardware store, pft
*I'm chubby and it's okie
*I love horror and crime-related stuff
*I'm terrified of heights - I literally cried on a ferris wheel when I was 14
*My favorite food is pizza because it never gets old and the same goes for french fries
*Favorite color is green
*Favorite animal(s) are animals
*I've got issues fr
*My favorite thing to do is clean the house, sleep and eat my feelings away oof
*Favorite subject is probably history
*I love to travel
*I'm an only-child
*Got a sweet-tooth
*I believe in ghosts >>
*Anime and gaming are life
*Obsessed with Japanese, Korean and Chinese culture
*The only drama I need is K-drama and C-drama just saying
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I am 29 this year, i am one of the most introverted person you will ever meet, i prefer being alone at home cleaning, watching youtube or lurk on ks. I do go out like once a month with my best friend to have some drinks, that is my social life. I like BTS, Blackpink, Twice, Gidle & Apink & my favorite color is black.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
some people dont have any hobbies. i have the opposite problem
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I am 29 this year, i am one of the most introverted person you will ever meet, i prefer being alone at home cleaning, watching youtube or lurk on ks. I do go out like once a month with my best friend to have some drinks, that is my social life. I like BTS, Blackpink, Twice, Gidle & Apink & my favorite color is black.
Mom? I have found you at last. lmao
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I write and produce songs for a group my friends and I created.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Hmmmm what to say about me.

I value the ethnicity or make up of a person
I am too serious a lot of the time
I find it hard to smile
I feel like I am gonna remain single forever, but I don't care so much about it
I am oblivious unless told something is happening
I hate the news with a passion
 
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread