let's make kiki more sad, that sounds fun! (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I was on the phone with my mother and I have been feeling crappy, I even told her... But she thought it was a good idea send me a vid of my little cousin and his beautiful white bunny playing and cuddling (truly adorbs <3), and then tell me a dog killed the bunny (and this is the second time this has happened to my cousin and the second bunny of his that has been killed by this dog). After becoming sad, I became confused ?? and then angry because apparently this jerk neighbour allows this to happen (idk???) He lets his dog out knowing about the bunny or something, I am not sure but it kinda sounded like it the way my mother said it...... just sigh ://
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I was on the phone with my mother and I have been feeling crappy, I even told her... But she thought it was a good idea send me a vid of my little cousin and his beautiful white bunny playing and cuddling (truly adorbs <3), and then tell me a dog killed the bunny (and this is the second time this has happened to my cousin and the second bunny of his that has been killed by this dog). After becoming sad, I became confused ?? and then angry because apparently this jerk neighbour allows this to happen (idk???) He lets his dog out knowing about the bunny or something, I am not sure but it kinda sounded like it the way my mother said it...... just sigh ://
Yeah then when a child gets mauled it's suddenly "I didn't know my dog would do that-never". Sadly there are no laws protecting people from other peoples dogs. This is one reason I am fine with people shaming other people on youtube. I'd shame that dog owner for allowing his dog out to aul animals. And if it can get to the rabbit it can get to your cousin.


Yeah well the dog had a history of escaping and aggression. Owner pretty much got a slap on the wrist and dog wasn't put down till pressure was put on the owner.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I like animals a lot but certain people just shouldn't own a dog and this ust proves it again.
 
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
There are no bad dogs only bad owners.

Either breeding in the aggression, or training them to be aggressive.

If you love your pet keep it contained, and trained.
I like animals a lot but certain people just shouldn't own a dog and this ust proves it again.
Dogs can still Snap on you no matter how trained they are, it's in their DNA. One of my cousins was bitten so much by his Own dog that it made him lose a lot of blood and he ended up in hospital for weeks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
There are no bad dogs only bad owners.

Either breeding in the aggression, or training them to be aggressive.

If you love your pet keep it contained, and trained.
exactly. it's all up to the owner
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Dogs can still Snap on you no matter how trained they are, it's in their DNA. One of my cousins was bitten so much by his dog that it made him lose a lot of blood and he ended up in hospital for weeks.
That's why certian breeds are labeled as aggressive breed. Those while some can be loving, should never be fully trusted. It is not their fault they were bred that way. If you look at wild dogs most of them are shy until provoked. It is humans that wanted that aggression. Furthermore mixing a domesticated dog with a wild dog creates a ticking time bomb.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I would've called animal control or the cops.
You can't just have your pet roaming around and attacking someone else's pet.
Who knows, it might get to the point where it attacks humans too.
So really it poses as a potentially dangerous dog.
I don't blame the dog, but I do blame its owner.
Don't have an animal if you can't properly train it
and socialize it with other animals or people.
That's what I believe anyway.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread