- Joined
- 2 September 2020
- Messages
- 2,684
- Reactions Received
- 5,370
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
THAT THIS B*TCH FRICKING WALKED
PAVED THE WAY
SO THAT WHY NOT COULD RUN
PAVED THE WAY
SO THAT WHY NOT COULD RUN
mabybe you just don't have a connection the girls yet?Loona is such a weird group for me because I am so close to being a fan but there is just something missing for me to go all out and stan.
And I'm not even sure what that something is.
Possibly. Or maybe I'm still upset that Odd Eye Circle doesn't exist anymore. I feel like the rest of the Loona girls stole them from me.mabybe you just don't have a connection the girls yet?
that could be it too .... I honeslty think that someday the loona units will have a comeback too. there are also rumors for ages that new units may be formed too especcially cause Yeojin isn't technically part of onePossibly. Or maybe I'm still upset that Odd Eye Circle doesn't exist anymore. I feel like the rest of the Loona girls stole them from me.
I hope you are right. Odd Eye Circle was my favorite group of 2017.that could be it too .... I honeslty think that someday the loona units will have a comeback too. there are also rumors for ages that new units may be formed too especcially cause Yeojin isn't technically part of one
I do think that a comeback is planned for the units. it might be delayed tho cause of Haseul?I hope you are right. Odd Eye Circle was my favorite group of 2017.
All the sub units should get at least one more comeback.
Have you listened to any of their b-sides? That will take you over the edge!Loona is such a weird group for me because I am so close to being a fan but there is just something missing for me to go all out and stan.
And I'm not even sure what that something is.
Honestly, I'd be shocked if BBC were putting back any plans because of Haseul when they feature her so little to begin with...I do think that a comeback is planned for the units. it might be delayed tho cause of Haseul?
That's a good idea. I probably should do that.Have you listened to any of their b-sides? That will take you over the edge!
idk. Haseul still is the leader and leader of 1/3 too. I doubt they would promote incomplete units tbhHonestly, I'd be shocked if BBC were putting back any plans because of Haseul when they feature her so little to begin with...
You could just put Yeojin in 1/3 and you’d be set thoughidk. Haseul still is the leader and leader of 1/3 too. I doubt they would promote incomplete units tbh
the weird thing is I am sure she was supposed to be with them but couldn’t do to age and schoolYou could just put Yeojin in 1/3 and you’d be set though
Yeah, I think that's why Vivi is in 1/3 and not ODC...the weird thing is I am sure she was supposed to be with them but couldn’t do to age and school
that’s what I believe tooYeah, I think that's why Vivi is in 1/3 and not ODC...