- Joined
- 6 October 2021
- Messages
- 15,961
- Reactions Received
- 15,086
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 69,032
- Fandom
- Stay
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
I was a but surprised by the whoa, but the flower fields are actually so romantic 😍
I’m in a very stable and healthy relationship so the flowers kinda makes senseI was a but surprised by the whoa, but the flower fields are actually so romantic 😍
XDDD Seems like you are chosen for a different kind of loveI have a book open on my laptop….it’s about the Holocaust so might be not great but I’ll give it a try.
“Man comes closer to God through the questions he asks Him, he liked to say”
Okay not as bad as I thought it would be![]()
Awww that's so sweet, congratulations !!!! ❤ wish u guys a long and happy relationship :)I’m in a very stable and healthy relationship so the flowers kinda makes sense![]()
Thank youAwww that's so sweet, congratulations !!!! ❤ wish u guys a long and happy relationship :)
Awwww , hope it gets better tho if it's similar 😅Oh, I loved the Seven & a Half Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle. I hope you like it!
Let's see, mine is:
![]()
Hmm, seems about right.![]()
Eh, I've at least learned at this point not to bother mentioning any dates to my mom unless I want her to continue to bring them up literally 10+ years later to criticize my choices.Awwww , hope it gets better tho if it's similar 😅
I really loved that book, i couldnt put it down. I bought the author's second book too "The Devil and the Dark Water" but i havent started it yet.
Maybe it means there is someone whose very name stirs your heart?So, page 30 of the first book I picked up, well the book is a romance novel, but the plot is still being developed on page 30... lol but it's "The name brought on an immediate murmur" and got nothing to do with romance. lol
Yeah, that’s a very good point!Maybe it means there is someone whose very name stirs your heart?![]()
Ugh same, i just hate it when they meddle in my love life, it's so embarrassing.Eh, I've at least learned at this point not to bother mentioning any dates to my mom unless I want her to continue to bring them up literally 10+ years later to criticize my choices.
Tell me how it is! I've got that on my TBR list, though I haven't purchased it yet, and I've told myself no more purchases until I get caught up on my backlog, which should be about July...
Ohhh seems like ur fated someone is a big shot 😏So, page 30 of the first book I picked up, well the book is a romance novel, but the plot is still being developed on page 30... lol but it's "The name brought on an immediate murmur" and got nothing to do with romance. lol
WHAAAT BULLIES? thats the enemies to lovers trope i dont wanna touch
haha maybe it is Beomgyu after all!Ohhh seems like ur fated someone is a big shot 😏
it's not really enemies to lovers, it's basically about seven champions who compete in a tournament until one is left and the winner gets exclusive control over high magicWHAAAT BULLIES? thats the enemies to lovers trope i dont wanna touch
Ohhh then for surehaha maybe it is Beomgyu after all!
Oh i loved hunger games, that sounds interesting , what is the title?it's not really enemies to lovers, it's basically about seven champions who compete in a tournament until one is left and the winner gets exclusive control over high magic
it's a pretty good read, especially if you enjoy books like the hunger games
it's all of us villaoOh i loved hunger games, that sounds interesting , what is the title?