lets talk 2.0 (1 Viewer)

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
finish it :zoomeyes:
the episode where the girls put on their own performances before the top20 cut (I think) is really funny, the highlight being the girls reacting to their own introduction tapes, shuxin doing the killing part of the eve, and xie keyin + xu xinwen doing impressions of all the contestants
i didnt ask for spoilers


whats the point of watching a survival show when you already know who's gonna debut though
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Hi @gayzone I still think your username is very awesome.
How have you been today and any weekend plans to speak of? :)
 

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yongqin and xuxi! :pandatea:

wbu?
I haven't watched enough variety to make my mind completely but I've had a soft spot for Kun since NCT Life so I'm gonna go with him :bigcatlove:
 

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
I haven't watched enough variety to make my mind completely but I've had a soft spot for Kun since NCT Life so I'm gonna go with him :bigcatlove:
nicee

kun's a great vocalist tbh i love his angelic voice

what are your ult groups?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
nicee

kun's a great vocalist tbh i love his angelic voice

what are your ult groups?
I try to follow everyone that is in my signature with variety and their comebacks but the ones that I would say I keep up with the most are EXO BTS GOT7 Stray Kids, and Itzy. I'm a bit of a bg stan but I do enjoy a lot of ggs as well just on the more casual side. Who is your ultimate bias?
 

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
I try to follow everyone that is in my signature with variety and their comebacks but the ones that I would say I keep up with the most are EXO BTS GOT7 Stray Kids, and Itzy. I'm a bit of a bg stan but I do enjoy a lot of ggs as well just on the more casual side. Who is your ultimate bias?
this screams taste in 47 languages

my ult bias is iz*one's ahn yujin and wanna one's ong seongwoo :>

who's your bias in stray kids, bts and itzy?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this screams taste in 47 languages

my ult bias is iz*one's ahn yujin and wanna one's ong seongwoo :>

who's your bias in stray kids, bts and itzy?
I love Seungwoo! ong ong ong
My bias in BTS is probably Jimin but I can't pick anymore :bigcatcry: Itzy it's Yeji but I also love Chae and for Stray Kids it's Han and Changbin

My ultimate biases are GOT7 youngjae jinyoung and han and changbin, i'm a jyp hoe

how long have you been into kpop for?
 

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
My bias in BTS is probably Jimin but I can't pick anymore :bigcatcry: Itzy it's Yeji but I also love Chae and for Stray Kids it's Han and Changbin
woah you sure have great taste :pandaamazed:

my bias in itzy's yeji and ryeong and for stray kids it's jeongin

i don't really stan bts but i kinda like seokjin :nekoshy:

how long have you been into kpop for?
i got into kpop around the start of 2018

i'm a baby kpop stan :pandatea:
i'm a jyp hoe
cool beans

i'm a produce trash
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
woah you sure have great taste :pandaamazed:

my bias in itzy's yeji and ryeong and for stray kids it's jeongin

i don't really stan bts but i kinda like seokjin :nekoshy:


i got into kpop around the start of 2018

i'm a baby kpop stan :pandatea:

cool beans

i'm a produce trash
jeonginnnnnnnnnnn :nekolove: i love skz maknae sm
jin is great too omg
what song or group got you into them? just to answer beforehand it was EXO and TVXQ for me in 2014:pepeheart:
 

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread