Let's talk about hugs (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
I ADORE hugs :*** when my friend came back from America to visit for 20 days I didn't let go of him lmao I was glued to him 24/7 and the whole neighborhood thought we were dating x) and my biggest dream is just to snuggle up to my crush and take a nap ///uwu///
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love hugs and I do hug everyone. I think it‘s especially the best with people you care about.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NASA

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don’t really like hugs to be honest. I prefer not to be touched at all by other people.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NASA and yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I only usually hug family. Other than them, friends get a handshake from me.
I don't mind hugs if it's from someone I know fairly well.

Otherwise it's just offputting.
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I love hugs! I give a lot of hugs when I know ppl are comfortable with it, my friends used to complain in middle school that I didn't understand personal space so now i'm a lot more cautious with who I hug but once I know someone is comfortable with it I can finally be my true self the hug fairy! I've been told I give great hugs too, I think I give good hugs, I have 10/10 warm embrace!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love hugs! I give a lot of hugs when I know ppl are comfortable with it, my friends used to complain in middle school that I didn't understand personal space so now i'm a lot more cautious with who I hug but once I know someone is comfortable with it I can finally be my true self the hug fairy! I've been told I give great hugs too, I think I give good hugs, I have 10/10 warm embrace!
:taesquish: :taesquish: :taesquish:
lowkey me. hugging is the best
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and NASA

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: NASA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread