COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Let's talk house of Stark (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
KS Coins
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Pronouns
whatever i don't care

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Awful! I got my period today and I feel like ripping out everything inside of me!

But otherwise pretty good. I am eating good food, drinking good tea and gaining many points!

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Drinking my morning tea, ready to start the day and begin racking up some points! :llama_tea:

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Stressed out. :( Mid semester break is coming up and because of that I have a bunch of assignments and exams this week. I have been studying like crazy so my head hurts too. I don't understand why all these exams and assignments had to pile up to the same week. 😟

Aside from that though, I'm alright. How about you? What have you been up to?
Also, I'm glad you're back. You were missing the past two days right? I thought we were one ma down.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Stressed out. :( Mid semester break is coming up and because of that I have a bunch of assignments and exams this week. I have been studying like crazy so my head hurts too. I don't understand why all these exams and assignments had to pile up to the same week. 😟
feeeeel ya except the studying part, my laziness hasn't gotten me that far yet

we can do this though!

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
This is a smart tactic :chickill: I wish my team was even here at the same time as I am :yolk:

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
feeeeel ya except the studying part, my laziness hasn't gotten me that far yet

we can do this though!

That gif is too cute.

And good luck to you! Do you have a lot to do? Do it quickly so you don't regret it when they're all left to the same day.
I have a mid-semester exam on Thursday worth 35% of my final grade so I'm in the process of dying. I also have two more exams and an assignment due this week T_T

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
This is a smart tactic :chickill: I wish my team was even here at the same time as I am :yolk:
What can I say, we're an intelligent house.
Speaking of houses, did Martell give up or something? I haven't seen any of you around. :joysip:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
That gif is too cute.

And good luck to you! Do you have a lot to do? Do it quickly so you don't regret it when they're all left to the same day.
I have a mid-semester exam on Thursday worth 35% of my final grade so I'm in the process of dying. I also have two more exams and an assignment due this week T_T
Got a bunch of essays and tests coming up... :llama_panic: I'm just extremely horrible at studying at home so I never get anything done!
Sending good vibes your way, at least you still have a few days to prepare for the exams~ T_T Let's just do our best!

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
What can I say, we're an intelligent house.
Speaking of houses, did Martell give up or something? I haven't seen any of you around. :joysip:
Well i mean, i got some really inactive members in my team but @baekk is doing great and I'm doing what I can seeing as I'm supposed to be on a hiatus but it's the weekend. And we are getting a new member too as soon as Wade happens to come to the site. Not to mention Ineul_Ze doing gods work while I'm not here

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Got a bunch of essays and tests coming up... :llama_panic: I'm just extremely horrible at studying at home so I never get anything done!
Sending good vibes your way, at least you still have a few days to prepare for the exams~ T_T Let's just do our best!
Same with me. I'm a pro at procrastinating when I'm home. I got into the habit of going to the library though so whenever I'm not at school, I just go to the library and get everything out of the way. It has made such a huge difference with my grades and my time management skills are better too now. You should try going to your local library and see how you go. Seeing others studying is great motivation too.

And you too. Good luck!

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Well i mean, i got some really inactive members in my team but @baekk is doing great and I'm doing what I can seeing as I'm supposed to be on a hiatus but it's the weekend. And we are getting a new member too as soon as Wade happens to come to the site.
Ineul_Ze is pretty active though. I always see threads from her. And JisoosHusband too. I guess Wade would be a big advantage to your team though. Hopefully he'll be on soon.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Same with me. I'm a pro at procrastinating when I'm home. I got into the habit of going to the library though so whenever I'm not at school, I just go to the library and get everything out of the way. It has made such a huge difference with my grades and my time management skills are better too now. You should try going to your local library and see how you go. Seeing others studying is great motivation too.

And you too. Good luck!
Not a bad idea actually, I just moved here so I should actually look up my nearest library anyway~

Good luck!!

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
Ineul_Ze is pretty active though. I always see threads from her. And JisoosHusband too. I guess Wade would be a big advantage to your team though. Hopefully he'll be on soon.
I'm not on at the same time so i only check sometimes on their profiles but yea they are doing great. The only person i really don't see much is Dwragon and that's just how it be, he/she can do whatever he/she wants anyway

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Awful! I got my period today and I feel like ripping out everything inside of me!

But otherwise pretty good. I am eating good food, drinking good tea and gaining many points!
Oh it must be awful

thank god i'm a boy and i don't need to endure this, i don't think i could be

you're very brave

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Pronouns
whatever i don't care

Aside from that though, I'm alright. How about you? What have you been up to?
Also, I'm glad you're back. You were missing the past two days right? I thought we were one ma down.
Same my head feels like hiroshima ready to explode with all my exams coming :(

i'm good, yes i don't have many times free for kpop, i eat, sleep, walk, thinking only about laws :'(

sad life

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
@Sooyoung your dp is so heckin cute T_T

Good vibes and good luck to you too with studying!! At least we're a bunch of smart cookies even if we don't win :llama_thug:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread