Let's talk house of Stark (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Well i mean, i got some really inactive members in my team but @baekk is doing great and I'm doing what I can seeing as I'm supposed to be on a hiatus but it's the weekend. And we are getting a new member too as soon as Wade happens to come to the site. Not to mention Ineul_Ze doing gods work while I'm not here
I know it's suck because we are in total opposite time zone but hopefully, it can get better~
 

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
are you a law student too?


:hmm:
You are a law student, I didn't know that.
OMG, I am imagining all that work. I am on my last year of college
:hmm:
I hope you're doing alright.
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
You are a law student, I didn't know that.
OMG, I am imagining all that work. I am on my last year of college
:hmm:
I hope you're doing alright.
Oh I am fine thank you!:pandalove::pandalove:
I am doing great, I have my sad/angry/I-give-up-this-shit moments ofc but only two years left, I can do this :sanapray:


good luck to you then! Can I ask what do you learn? :pandalove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: kuro and baekk

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Oh I am fine thank you!:pandalove::pandalove:
I am doing great, I have my sad/angry/I-give-up-this-shit moments ofc but only two years left, I can do this :sanapray:


good luck to you then! Can I ask what do you learn? :pandalove:
Yeah, I started college early. I'm a psych major and communications :pandalove:
I have that same mood right now
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soleski and kuro
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
  • Like
Reactions: Soleski
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
@Sooyoung your dp is so heckin cute T_T

Good vibes and good luck to you too with studying!! At least we're a bunch of smart cookies even if we don't win :llama_thug:
Thanks ❤❤❤
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soleski
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Yeah, I started college early. I'm a psych major and communications :pandalove:
I have that same mood right now
somehow I missed your reply :yolk::yolk:

It sounds really great! Do you like it? That's the most important :pepeheart:

and well the lenght of my programme is 5 years which is different from other cases
with a different course I would finish collage as well this year

but I like suffering :nosejoo:
 
  • Like
Reactions: baekk

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
somehow I missed your reply :yolk::yolk:

It sounds really great! Do you like it? That's the most important :pepeheart:

and well the lenght of my programme is 5 years which is different from other cases
with a different course I would finish collage as well this year

but I like suffering :nosejoo:
It's alright, I don't mind the class.
Five years is a long time, I wish the best for you :pandalove::pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Soleski

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread