- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,395
- Reactions Received
- 151,406
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Okay so lex and I planned to do a snack exchange, and ngl I wasn’t expecting a gift (until she said she was sending one that is) but she got me the cutest gift ever. It’s a bracelet with a little image of my state and her state with the first letter of our names, and a little heart. I don’t want to show the image because I don’t want to give away too much about where we live, but it’s a really pretty and meaningful bracelet, I’m so thankful to lex for everything in the past few years we’ve known each other. We even met in person and that was a great experience. I’m so lucky to have a friend like lex in my life 
And the food so far is delicious, I tried the reindeer poop and cotton candy (my first time trying cotton candy), and they were delicious. The reindeer had an accident in the box (the top didn’t stay on and some of them fell out) but nothing wrong with that, they didn’t crumble or anything they stayed in one piece so that was good
And the food so far is delicious, I tried the reindeer poop and cotton candy (my first time trying cotton candy), and they were delicious. The reindeer had an accident in the box (the top didn’t stay on and some of them fell out) but nothing wrong with that, they didn’t crumble or anything they stayed in one piece so that was good