If anyone cares :coronawimwim:
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 27 June 2024 #1 If anyone cares Reactions: Ahsoka and SkylesDaughter
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,085 Reactions Received 72,520 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,424 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 27 June 2024 #2 Loving the amount of Yungblud and girl groups Reactions: lexus
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,396 Reactions Received 151,407 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 27 June 2024 #3 I love 3 of these which is more than I expected I’d like Reactions: lexus
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 27 June 2024 #4 Ahsoka said: I love 3 of these which is more than I expected I’d like Click to expand... That's a new record for you Reactions: Ahsoka
Ahsoka said: I love 3 of these which is more than I expected I’d like Click to expand... That's a new record for you