Lex’s Spotify Wrapped (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 January 2023
Messages
24,864
Reactions Received
11,022
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
98,648
Fandom
Shawol, Bonoh
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Can we omg
I still havent found the msg. in which picture is it?

here the one I mean:
its in the 9th pic and there is a button saying: time for fan mail 'say thank you'
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
1 January 2023
Messages
24,864
Reactions Received
11,022
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
98,648
Fandom
Shawol, Bonoh
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I went on the Spotify mobile app and clicked on “Your Artists Messages” on the homepage
ah, maybe thats why I`m not seeing it. I used the browser.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka and Willow

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ah, maybe thats why I`m not seeing it. I used the browser.
Iirc last years didn’t even show up in the desktop app, only mobile. I might be wrong though, and even if Im right about that they may have changed it this year. I haven’t looked on desktop yet so I’m not sure this years
 
Joined
1 January 2023
Messages
24,864
Reactions Received
11,022
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
98,648
Fandom
Shawol, Bonoh
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Iirc last years didn’t even show up in the desktop app, only mobile. I might be wrong though, and even if Im right about that they may have changed it this year. I haven’t looked on desktop yet so I’m not sure this years
I just checked, its only in the mobile app. I got dpr ian. ♥
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
7 March 2023
Messages
181
Reactions Received
247
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
784
Fandom
multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Joined
15 November 2023
Messages
131
Reactions Received
97
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,249
GAIL7kMWQAA9scX.jpg
GAIL7wkXkAAoFFr.jpg


Well, this is not a surprise
But what was really a suprise it was the Soul Eater covers

GAIL8ixWYAAn-nC.jpg


I guess i was really into the engs covers of the Soul Eater OST this year
I was not expecting them to be this high 😅

i got The Rampage from Exile Tribe message but it was in japanese so i dont know what they said 😩Disappointed that One Ok Rock didn't record one apparently.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread