Lexus is great ig (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Here are some reasons why
  1. She’s super nice to people who deserve it
  2. She’s so dedicated to her favs that she makes all their cards so that no one makes them ugly
  3. She introduced me to the delicious reindeer poop and cotton candy
  4. She’s super nice and tries to help me when I’m feeling depressed
  5. Occasionally I daydream about shoving her head down a toil- huh I didn’t say anything :coronawimwim:
@lexus here you go :sakUwu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I can’t wait until someone gets confused with the reindeer poop one :sanapray:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread