- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
Or else whatstop it or else![]()
Or else whatstop it or else![]()
I AM SPEAKING THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH ONLYSTOP LYING TO URSELF![]()
ILL KILL U IF U KEEP SAYING THISI AM SPEAKING THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH ONLY![]()
yes because this is a thread for lexI knew no one would agree![]()
My frequently used jiho emote
I agreeI knew no one would agree![]()
ofc she's hot
yesssssssssssofc she's hotLEX HOTTTTTTT
It's a useful emoteMy frequently used jiho emote![]()
there's probably a reason thenand people are pretending they are my real friends pfffft
I am not surprisedthere's probably a reason then![]()
omg I was jokingI am not surprisedit is always the case, people are always forgetting me
sad truth ...omg I was jokingawwww :c
ofc she's hotLEX HOTTTTTTT