Official LGBTIQ+ Support Thread (4 Viewers)

Angelyna_Frost

BIGBANG's Beautiful Hangover
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
595
Reactions Received
3,264
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fluid, label hater, not open to a romantic relationships with anyone (why I don't ever use a label like "bisexual" ever) and an exhausted Den Mother to many, many dramatic but lovely gay guys who make up 85% of my real-life group in WeHo.

I am still in pain after losing my mentor three years ago on 11/4. He took care of me when I was 18 and had nothing when I first moved to LA. Didn't tell me for a whole year he had AIDS, so it was super painful to have him literally die in my arms. I did my best to take care of the man who gave me a roof over my head, food, $$$$, a car and love, most importantly.
 
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fluid, label hater, not open to a romantic relationships with anyone (why I don't ever use a label like "bisexual" ever) and an exhausted Den Mother to many, many dramatic but lovely gay guys who make up 85% of my real-life group in WeHo.

I am still in pain after losing my mentor three years ago on 11/4. He took care of me when I was 18 and had nothing when I first moved to LA. Didn't tell me for a whole year he had AIDS, so it was super painful to have him literally die in my arms. I did my best to take care of the man who gave me a roof over my head, food, $$$$, a car and love, most importantly.
Well it seems you turned into an amazing human ♥ :pandalove:
 

Angelyna_Frost

BIGBANG's Beautiful Hangover
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
595
Reactions Received
3,264
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Well it seems you turned into an amazing human ♥ :pandalove:
You are unbelievably kind to say that and it means so much to me to read, considering I've been a drunk mess for 10 days. Thank you. <3

I hope he is proud of me, despite all the massive fuck ups I make- sometimes all in one day. I was looking at our last pictures together on Halloween and all I can think of is- DANG, he really DID know every single pornstar in this town! :pandahappy:
 
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
You are unbelievably kind to say that and it means so much to me to read, considering I've been a drunk mess for 10 days. Thank you. <3

I hope he is proud of me, despite all the massive fuck ups I make- sometimes all in one day. I was looking at our last pictures together on Halloween and all I can think of is- DANG, he knew every single pornstar in this town! :D
Seems he lived his life to the fullest, the best way he could. Thank you for sharing your story. I am sure he is proud.
 
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
404
Reactions Received
1,806
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
You are unbelievably kind to say that and it means so much to me to read, considering I've been a drunk mess for 10 days. Thank you. <3

I hope he is proud of me, despite all the massive fuck ups I make- sometimes all in one day. I was looking at our last pictures together on Halloween and all I can think of is- DANG, he really DID know every single pornstar in this town! :pandahappy:
I'm sure he is proud of you <3 and I hope he's living a good life now too c:
 

Angelyna_Frost

BIGBANG's Beautiful Hangover
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
595
Reactions Received
3,264
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
At 2:30 am I got a hysterical call from my goyfriend, who can't seem to quit that guy who splits his time between my goyfriend and his girlfriend. Despite me telling him to leave, he can't and depending on the day, he doesn't know who this guy is going to go home with. Welp, tonight he got his answer. Sigh. Smh. :llama_tea:
 
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
At 2:30 am I got a hysterical call from my goyfriend, who can't seem to quit that guy who splits his time between my goyfriend and his girlfriend. Despite me telling him to leave, he can't and depending on the day, he doesn't know who this guy is going to go home with. Welp, tonight he got his answer. Sigh. Smh. :llama_tea:
omg tea spilt :pandahappy:
 

Angelyna_Frost

BIGBANG's Beautiful Hangover
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
595
Reactions Received
3,264
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
omg tea spilt :pandahappy:
I'm sorry, maybe I shouldn't include that in this thread- so in case it's inappropriate being put here, please tell me.

Ooof he just can't get out of the thing with this guy. I met him- he is a nightmare. He's an unapologetic bisexual and has mad it clear that Sunday through Wednesday he's straight and then Thursday through Friday, he's gay. He is dangerously cute and my friend cannot cut the ties here because.....you know, REASONS.

He calls me drunk ass drunk, crying about him leaving the club with her. He reminds me of how Jack from Brokeback Mountain was always so hurt that Ennis refused to acknowledge him as a real romantic partner. I wish he could just find someone who doesn't have a girlfriend because I don't see how this is worth it. :pandamad:
 
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
404
Reactions Received
1,806
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I'm sorry, maybe I shouldn't include that in this thread- so in case it's inappropriate being put here, please tell me.

Ooof he just can't get out of the thing with this guy. I met him- he is a nightmare. He's an unapologetic bisexual and has mad it clear that Sunday through Wednesday he's straight and then Thursday through Friday, he's gay. He is dangerously cute and my friend cannot cut the ties here because.....you know, REASONS.

He calls me drunk ass drunk, crying about him leaving the club with her. He reminds me of how Jack from Brokeback Mountain was always so hurt that Ennis refused to acknowledge him as a real romantic partner. I wish he could just find someone who doesn't have a girlfriend because I don't see how this is worth it. :pandamad:
He has a schedule LMAO
 
Joined
9 September 2018
Messages
648
Reactions Received
1,472
Location
Earth-51
Website
wholefull.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
hi everyone! i'm your new favorite bicon...other than that i'm a cis allo female with a male preference
:llama_thug:
#twentybiteen
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread