COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official LGBTIQ+ Support Thread (5 Viewers)

YouChan

We Chan Do This
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stay
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Is something stopping you?
My family is very homophobic and I wouldn't want someone else in the community to have to deal with them. Plus, then there's me being religious and knowing the stance people in my church tend to have about stuff like that. Those are my two biggest reasons right now, but there's other smaller ones too. It's one of those ideas that sounds nice, I just can't bring myself to actually do it as much as I would like to.

Hoemantic

☆ ☆ ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
he/him
My family is very homophobic and I wouldn't want someone else in the community to have to deal with them. Plus, then there's me being religious and knowing the stance people in my church tend to have about stuff like that. Those are my two biggest reasons right now, but there's other smaller ones too. It's one of those ideas that sounds nice, I just can't bring myself to actually do it as much as I would like to.
I'm terribly sorry you have to deal with that. I hope one day you get to freely experience love without judgment or fear.

It's one of those ideas that sounds nice, I just can't bring myself to actually do it as much as I would like to.
I can understand, somewhat. I'm bi/pan but I'm mainly more attracted to men. The idea of dating women sounds nice but I could never bring myself to do it for some reason.

YouChan

We Chan Do This
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stay
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm terribly sorry you have to deal with that. I hope one day you get to freely experience love without judgment or fear.

I can understand, somewhat. I'm bi/pan but I'm mainly more attracted to men. The idea of dating women sounds nice but I could never bring myself to do it for some reason.
Thank you. It's nice to have people that understand. Maybe one day, we'll see.

Hoemantic

☆ ☆ ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
he/him
Thank you. It's nice to have people that understand. Maybe one day, we'll see.
We have plenty of time to figure it out, that's for sure! And no problem, if you need anything let me know.

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
Labels are for boxes :umjicry:

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread