Discussion LGBTIQ+ Support Thread (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Nah, they are kinda old-fashioned and don't even dare to think that lol tho I think my dad may know smth
Sunmi even wrote a song for Seulgi djfhsjcjakcorncdnkv
I see, I came out as trans before as I thought I was trans at the time, but I think it was because I am attracted to feminity, but as of now, I identify as a pansexual male.
When I came out, my mother said that she loved me no matter what but my dad was really ashamed.
I have yet to come out as pans though.

Really? Where can I find this song? :maheart:

yoda_erae

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
Do they or have they ever suspected that you like girls?
Also, about that, my mom actually knows. She didn't talk to me 2 days after I told her. It's been nearly 2 years but she doesn't accept it yet (she tried tho, which I appreciate) but we are in good terms :)

Reaction score
Aww glad your mom accepts you at least ♡

It's one of the songs from Warning album. I think it's called "Secret tape" or smth like that and it's awesome uwu
Yes that is true, this was about 10 years ago, so it's been a while lol
Oh cool, will look out for it! There are so many hints to say that Sunmi is at least into women lol
I think that she thinks as long as her fans think so and that she's on the side of LGBTQ, then she knows she will have a successful career still.

Also, about that, my mom actually knows. She didn't talk to me 2 days after I told her. It's been nearly 2 years but she doesn't accept it yet (she tried tho, which I appreciate) but we are in good terms :)
Awe I see, well at least you are on good terms now :maheart:

yoda_erae

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
I'm dumb
I'm really really dumb
a lot

I wish I was only able to make decisions in a sane frame of mind,, how much longer? and I was already out... I shoved myself back into that closet

but I also know if I come back out, there will be another time I choose to go back in... so I'm just going to be an unreliable person forever
Just open up to people you feel close to, it's okay <3

TwentyOneJunhui

✧・゚:* Network Love *:・゚✧
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
Hi, I hope everyone is having a lovely day. <3

I think it would be a nice thing to try and get this thread active again. It's a really important thing to have an active place for support.

Lucky

Trainee
Reaction score
I am Demsexual.

The sexual orientation where I will form a connection with one person I'm interested in,and gain sexual attraction and intimacy with only them.

I love humans and will love a human. I exist to give love.

So corny but I figured we should give our personalities.

If you ever need someone. I will always be there for you when I'm called. Good luck to everyone here. I hope this becomes active again.

Keihatsu

🌈Happy Pride🌈
Reaction score
Has anyone else experienced when you come out and people think you are attracted to every single person of the same gender?
This video I am showing is a korean lesbian couple talking about people's problems in lgbt life and one of the girls doesn't want to show her face since she hasn't come out yet.

What I would say to a straight person is 'Well, are you attracted to every member of the same sex? No? Well then, that's how it is for us as well."

Reactions: TwentyOneJunhui

TwentyOneJunhui

✧・゚:* Network Love *:・゚✧
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
Gonna spill my mind here, no need to reply.

For so long I've not been able to tell or know if I was bi or lesbian,, and I know labels aren't important, but it really matters to me. I can never tell if I actually don't like boys at all or if I'm just making myself not because of past traumas with men.. I really don't know. Whatever though, at least I know I like women, I have a girlfriend now and she makes me happy, so I guess thats all that matters at this rate. I guess I'm still young and have time to figure it out though.

Ahsoka

♡ You are valid and loved ❤
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
I'm bisexual :pikahappy:

It took me years to accept it and I only finally did last year. I'm much happier now not denying it.
It's alawys good to be able to accept it :maheart: It took me a long time too

mssilvs

Flop
Reaction score
I just recently declared myself as gray-aromantic, which upon doing some research I felt such a relief to find something that I could relate to. I've always had crushes and touchy relationships, but actual relationships make me feel sick(especially being monogamous because I'm a hoe).

Aside from that I'm also pansexual ❤💛💙

Keihatsu

🌈Happy Pride🌈
Reaction score
Ok, since I have been following this channel, they have just decided to show their wedding photos.
The channel is called Just Juliette and is a Korean Lesbian Married couple:

Since they had so many photos to show, I can't show all of them here, but here are quite a few of them. They are both unbelievably pretty and both suit the white dresses.

wedding photos 1.PNG

wedding photos 2.PNG

wedding photos 4.PNG

wedding photos 5.PNG

Wedding photos 10.PNG

Wedding photos 12.PNG

Wedding photos 13.PNG

Wedding photos 14.PNG

Wedding photos 15.PNG

Wedding photos 17.PNG

Wedding photos 18.PNG

Wedding photos 19.PNG

Wedding photos 22.PNG

Wedding photos 24.PNG

Wedding photos 25.PNG

Wedding photos 26.PNG

Wedding phtos 23.PNG

Wedding phtos 27.PNG

I honestly love how brave and courageous this couple is getting married in Korea, even if their marriage is not recognisable by the state, I'm happy their dreams could come true with each other and that they are a happily married couple!

@Erae @sweetener @notthatmarko @Vikki @XBittersweet @TwentyOneIzz @kinnie @Lady_Grey

Attachments

yoda_erae

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
Ok, since I have been following this channel, they have just decided to show their wedding photos.

Since they had so many photos to show, I can't show all of them here, but here are quite a few of them. They are both unbelievably pretty and both suit the white dresses.

wedding photos 1.PNG

wedding photos 2.PNG

wedding photos 4.PNG

wedding photos 5.PNG

Wedding photos 10.PNG

Wedding photos 12.PNG

Wedding photos 13.PNG

Wedding photos 14.PNG

Wedding photos 15.PNG

Wedding photos 17.PNG

Wedding photos 18.PNG

Wedding photos 19.PNG

Wedding photos 22.PNG

Wedding photos 24.PNG

Wedding photos 25.PNG

Wedding photos 26.PNG

Wedding phtos 23.PNG

Wedding phtos 27.PNG

I honestly love how brave and courageous this couple is getting married in Korea, even if their marriage is not recognisable by the state, I'm happy their dreams could come true with each other and that they are a happily married couple!

@Erae @sweetener @notthatmarko @Vikki @XBittersweet @TwentyOneIzz @kinnie @Lady_Grey
:pikahappy: :pikahappy:

Ahsoka

♡ You are valid and loved ❤
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck

wedding photos 1.PNG

wedding photos 2.PNG

wedding photos 4.PNG

wedding photos 5.PNG

Wedding photos 10.PNG

Wedding photos 12.PNG

Wedding photos 13.PNG

Wedding photos 14.PNG

Wedding photos 15.PNG

Wedding photos 17.PNG

Wedding photos 18.PNG

Wedding photos 19.PNG

Wedding photos 22.PNG

Wedding photos 24.PNG

Wedding photos 25.PNG

Wedding photos 26.PNG

Wedding phtos 23.PNG

Wedding phtos 27.PNG

I'm so happy for them :maheart:

notthatmarko

That One
Reaction score
Ship

wedding photos 1.PNG

wedding photos 2.PNG

wedding photos 4.PNG

wedding photos 5.PNG

Wedding photos 10.PNG

Wedding photos 12.PNG

Wedding photos 13.PNG

Wedding photos 14.PNG

Wedding photos 15.PNG

Wedding photos 17.PNG

Wedding photos 18.PNG

Wedding photos 19.PNG

Wedding photos 22.PNG

Wedding photos 24.PNG

Wedding photos 25.PNG

Wedding photos 26.PNG

Wedding phtos 23.PNG

Wedding phtos 27.PNG

That's so wonderful, it looks like they had an amazing wedding. I am so happy for them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)