Official LGBTIQ+ Support Thread (7 Viewers)

snsd2beg

Sooyoung's Husband
.
Joined
23 April 2023
Messages
12,208
Reactions Received
10,259
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
52,491
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wreck
Misgendered? Some users are a little dense/don't pay any attention to the sidebar so if you let them know I'm sure they will be apologetic. I would hope nobody on this site would do it maliciously. It is always disappointing though :izhug:
It's just frustrating because it's EVERY time someone talks about me on here.
 
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
It's just frustrating because it's EVERY time someone talks about me on here.
If it's one specific user then gosh... Might get staff involved? It's supposed to be a safe environment here after all

If it's multiple users maybe I can post a psa?
 

snsd2beg

Sooyoung's Husband
.
Joined
23 April 2023
Messages
12,208
Reactions Received
10,259
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
52,491
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wreck
I'm afraid to come out as a type of genderfluid / polygender to my friends because that would be an excuse for them to use she/her :|
But, honestly, what did I expect? People on here even use she/her for me ( Though some do NOT, and I'm happy because it gives me euphoria ) :glassesp: Did I spell that correctly?!!!?!?!?
I saw. I'm sorry. It sucks. (and yes, you did spell it correctly)
It truly feels impossible sometimes. But honestly, if your friends use she/her, they're not people worth keeping
 
  • Wow
Reactions: sooya_

sooya_

.
Joined
31 March 2025
Messages
5,687
Reactions Received
4,428
Location
Wonyoung's fav place
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
24,395
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Non-Binary, Bi-Gender, Other
Pronouns
he-bow-bae
Ship
Wreck
I saw. I'm sorry. It sucks. (and yes, you did spell it correctly)
It truly feels impossible sometimes. But honestly, if your friends use she/her, they're not people worth keeping
I just don't want to hurt them... Cus if I have no friends... What use am I? I wish I had the courage to tell them, but I'm so nervous because I don't wanna be even more alone.
 

snsd2beg

Sooyoung's Husband
.
Joined
23 April 2023
Messages
12,208
Reactions Received
10,259
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
52,491
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wreck
If it's one specific user then gosh... Might get staff involved? It's supposed to be a safe environment here after all

If it's multiple users maybe I can post a psa?
It's multiple, but I think doing a psa wouldn't do much besides humiliate me.
I tried to pose as a cis man on here for months, but it didn't change anything. People makes assumptions regardless.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: BlingyBlinger

snsd2beg

Sooyoung's Husband
.
Joined
23 April 2023
Messages
12,208
Reactions Received
10,259
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
52,491
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wreck
I just don't want to hurt them... Cus if I have no friends... What use am I? I wish I had the courage to tell them, but I'm so nervous because I don't wanna be even more alone.
Maybe you don't necessarily have to give them all the details? You don't have to tell them about your labels, just the pronouns they should use. That's what I did
 
  • Wow
Reactions: sooya_

sooya_

.
Joined
31 March 2025
Messages
5,687
Reactions Received
4,428
Location
Wonyoung's fav place
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
24,395
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Non-Binary, Bi-Gender, Other
Pronouns
he-bow-bae
Ship
Wreck
Maybe you don't necessarily have to give them all the details? You don't have to tell them about your labels, just the pronouns they should use. That's what I did
I never really thought like it that way... Wow... I've always just TOLD them my labels because I felt if I didn't, no one would understand me. And I took the opportunity to tell them since I can't talk about it at home... It's very simple, yet I never thought of it :pepecry1: Thank you, I appreciate you
 
  • Love
Reactions: snsd2beg

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,317
Reactions Received
76,677
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,210
Ship
Wreck
It's multiple, but I think doing a psa wouldn't do much besides humiliate me.
I tried to pose as a cis man on here for months, but it didn't change anything. People makes assumptions regardless.
As a guy who is soley into girl groups I still had people shocked at the revelation I wasn't a girl so it's just something where people are going to assume based on Kpop that you're more likely a girl.

If it's something that is important to you then you should just politely correct them though as while it might get tiring however people who care about being respectful to you will pay attention when addressing you in the future and people who don't aren't worth worrying about.
 
  • Like
Reactions: snsd2beg
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
It's multiple, but I think doing a psa wouldn't do much besides humiliate me.
I tried to pose as a cis man on here for months, but it didn't change anything. People makes assumptions regardless.
It doesn't need to name anyone specifically! Especially since you don't seem to be the only one but if you're still uncomfy with that I won't ^^


My turn to rant: not knowing if your psychiatrist is lgbt friendly is stressful as hell. I should have thought of this but I was in a bad place at the time and not thinking. I used to feel like I could trust my mother but she changed
 

snsd2beg

Sooyoung's Husband
.
Joined
23 April 2023
Messages
12,208
Reactions Received
10,259
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
52,491
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wreck
If it's one specific user then gosh... Might get staff involved? It's supposed to be a safe environment here after all
Now that you mention it, it is a little suspicious that the two openly trans users in the post I was looking at were misgendered and no one else...
I'm choosing to believe it was a coincidence, but it's something I'll keep an eye on.
 

sooya_

.
Joined
31 March 2025
Messages
5,687
Reactions Received
4,428
Location
Wonyoung's fav place
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
24,395
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Non-Binary, Bi-Gender, Other
Pronouns
he-bow-bae
Ship
Wreck
I attend the pride club at my school and we are going to get some hoodies with subtle pride related things, I'm excited :dubuthink: :pepeheart:
 
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
I attend the pride club at my school and we are going to get some hoodies with subtle pride related things, I'm excited :dubuthink: :pepeheart:
Ooooo congrats!


I think I'm going to talk to my psychiatrist about helping me convince my parents to let me go to meetups at the local pride center :sanapray: I really just need someone there with me when I ask about it
 
  • Love
Reactions: sooya_

sooya_

.
Joined
31 March 2025
Messages
5,687
Reactions Received
4,428
Location
Wonyoung's fav place
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
24,395
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Non-Binary, Bi-Gender, Other
Pronouns
he-bow-bae
Ship
Wreck
Ooooo congrats!


I think I'm going to talk to my psychiatrist about helping me convince my parents to let me go to meetups at the local pride center :sanapray: I really just need someone there with me when I ask about it
OMG, that's so awesome!!! I hope you can go and have fun!!! :pepeheart: :sakUwu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: BlingyBlinger
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
OMG, that's so awesome!!! I hope you can go and have fun!!! :pepeheart: :sakUwu:
I'm really hoping so! They have grown more the "everything's woke nowadays" type so I'm definitely a bit nervous :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: sooya_
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
I think I'm going to talk to my psychiatrist about helping me convince my parents to let me go to meetups at the local pride center :sanapray: I really just need someone there with me when I ask about it
I talked to mother alone, we debated a bit and I think it went well? It was very nervewracking though :maheart:
 

sooya_

.
Joined
31 March 2025
Messages
5,687
Reactions Received
4,428
Location
Wonyoung's fav place
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
24,395
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Non-Binary, Bi-Gender, Other
Pronouns
he-bow-bae
Ship
Wreck
Screenshot 2025-11-30 6.02.17 PM.png

a little rant:
whenever I find a label, I get scared. like, why do I have to explain to someone so they understand? why can't they just know it? I mean, I get it, microlabels r hard and all, but still.
I am barely happy with the labels I get, I wonder y???
 

sooya_

.
Joined
31 March 2025
Messages
5,687
Reactions Received
4,428
Location
Wonyoung's fav place
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
24,395
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Non-Binary, Bi-Gender, Other
Pronouns
he-bow-bae
Ship
Wreck
like i'll never be passing. and idk, if I wasn't born a boy, why do I have to waste my energy on wishing on something that will never happen?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread